“A nice family business”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
“A nice family business”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I went here looking for good Italian food and it did not disappoint. I had the Calamari Fradiavolo and it was good but not that spicy. The people I went with have often gone and love to get the Chicken Marsala. The serving sizes were adequate and the service was good.

• Visited April 2013

“Update”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have gone to LaCampagnola since it first opened. Through the years it was my favorite local Italian. However, the last few visits I noticed a definite downturn. They are well known for the homemade garlic rolls. They now serve cold hard day old rolls. Also, the salad was definitely missing something in the dressing. A shame but I will not be going back again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank kh11161949
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Food is always good”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food at La Campagnola is always good, the portions are huge, and the prices are reasonable. If you want upscale ambience and fancy service, that's not what they do here. They serve consistently great food with quirky family charm. I enjoy it every time we go.

• Visited January 2013
Lansdale, PA
“Needs an Overhaul”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have not been to La Campagnola in a few months, mainly because the last time we were there, the place needed some updating. We tried again tonight, and this will be our last visit until they do some revamping. There were few servers, mediocre food, owners' kids running around, wrinkled, spotted table linens, poor service, etc. etc. This is a restaurant that seems to be more concerned with quantity rather than quality. Will surely not rush to return.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank GabbyS21
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Excellent Food, Restaurant Could Use a Makeover”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ate here a couple weeks ago and the food was beyond great. I ordered the veal special; I don't remember the exact name but it was basically veal in a vodka sauce with shrimp, mushrooms and spinach. Absoulutely delicious and was up there as far as Italian restaurants entrees I've experienced. The food at La Campagnola has always been consistantly good but the veal special was above and beyond delicious. The only downside to this place is the restauarant could use a makeover. It's kind of old looking, worn carpet, lots of strange knick knacks scattered throughout, almost has an early 90's feel. Service can also be hit or miss from time to time but I've never had any major issues. Beyond this though, if you're looking for a great local Italian maeal then look no further, this place is great.

• Visited November 2012