“Best Indian Food in Phila”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bombay Kitchen

Bombay Kitchen
Ranked #36 of 117 Restaurants in Lansdale
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
blue bell, PA
“Best Indian Food in Phila”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

WE love Indian food and frequently go to places in the local area and in the city. This is the best in the region. The food is creative, fresh, complex and utterly delicious. Our party of four raved about each dish, all declaring it was the best they've ever had. What a great addition to our neighborhood!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank adventurelamb

Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“Really good Indian Food”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was only here once but had very tasty Chicken Tikka Masala. This looks promising if the rest of the menu is as good. Slight deduction for slow service (and there was only one other table being served at the time), but I'll give the the benefit of the doubt for a new restaurant. Going to try the lunch buffet soon. I hope they don't tone down and "Americanize" it too much... I prefer authentic and spicy.

• Visited April 2014
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Love this place! Finally Lansdale has an Indian restaurant that is conveniently located!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have been here twice for lunch, and three times for take out. I have never been disappointed. The spices aren't overpowering like many Indian restaurants, so my friends and family members with more delicate palates can enjoy all the flavors. Hope this place is successful because I plan to eat her regularly!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sheryl F
Cape May, New Jersey
“Great Staff and Great Food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I tried this place last week with my two adult children who are both vegan. The waiter was so helpful telling us what dishes he would recommend and which ones were vegan. He offered to leave any non vegan sauces on the side so I could have them. The appetizers were so good and flavorful. We tried a few different ones and loved them all. The Nan was so good and we could tell it was just made fresh. The Tanndori Chicken was superb!

The Bombay is right up there with some of the Indian restaurants I have been to in Manhattan;
maybe even better. The flavors are so pungent and delicious. Nothing was too spicy. I'm hoping to go again this weekend and try other things on the menu. For a place that's only been here about 3 months, they are doing a fantastic job. Don't miss this one!

• Visited March 2014
Lansdale, PA
“"A Great Indian Culinary Gem"”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

If you've read any of my past reviews, you'll know that every once in a while I find a culinary gem that excites me so much, I can't wait to spread the good news... This time it's Eastern Indian food perfection that I experienced today at the lunch buffet at Bombay Kitchen in Lansdale, PA... Even though I have my favorites at buffets, my strategy today was to sample every dish offered and decide what I'd like to have more of in my second wave of attack... Just one problem... I LIKED EVERYTHING!!!
Now I was faced with the delimma of deciding on favorites... after my second attack of the buffet stations, I was so happily satisfied that all I could eat was some of their delicious rice pudding for dessert... The staff was very attentive, the prices were reasonable... the food was magificent, tasty, and not overly burning to ones palate and there below, that one sometimes experiences at other Indian establishments... This place is a keeper... I look forward to visiting this eatery as often as I can...
I rate this restaurant as a 10 PLUS!
LG.