“My only complaint is they need to be open later!”
Review of Corropolese Bakery and Deli - CLOSED

Corropolese Bakery and Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

For anyone living in lansdale - you already know how there are zero good sandwich places - until now!! Like other reviewers, my wife and I use to drive to Norristown to get their tomato pie and are now thrilled to have one so close! Only wish they were open later hours but a must-go if ur local!

1  Thank Hunts37

Reviewed August 13, 2013

People request that we bring their tomato pie anytime we are invited to places....it's that good! Excellent deli offerings, great italian cookies. This is our favorite place to pick up cold salads and hot sandwich meats for parties. Love having the new Lansdale location....much more convenient now.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We used to drive all the way to Norristown for Corrpolese and were thrilled when they came to Lansdale! BEST tomato pie in the world. Seriously. I won't even eat tomato pie anymore unless its from Corropelese!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We used to go to Corropolese's in Norristown for party food-- their meatballs and marinara sauce can't be beat, and their pork and au jus is really good too. Rolls are fresh and just right for sandwiches. Now that they're local to us in Lansdale, it's a great lunch time stop too-- boar's head lunchmeat sandwiches for me, and an occasional tomato pie for the office. I am not personally a big fan of tomato pie in general but Corropolese's has changed my mind! It must be the marinara. The recipe is just right! Thing is, the tomato pie is so popular, you'd better get your order in early or you'll miss out. Additionally, there's a big demand for the deli now that folks here don't have to hike to Norristown, so it can be pretty busy in there at times. It's worth the wait, I say.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We are from Massachusetts and were unfamiliar with tomato pie until our daughter brought us to Corropolese. It is delicious and even rivals some of favorite pizza at home. We didn't have time to sample anything else but we can understand why this is our daughter's favorite "go to" place for rolls, deli meat, salads and anything else you might want for party food.