“Jewel on Main Street!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised with our meal and time spent at Shell.Fish.Sue. The ambiance was quiet and welcoming and the staff was wonderful! We will definitely go back when we are back in town!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We've been to Shellfish Sue about 4 times in the last couple months, and the crab cakes have been fabulous every time - lots of crab, little filler, held together nicely & not too greasy. Best crab cakes in the area! But eat it in the restaurant - we also tried it on takeout, not as good.

BYOB, clean if spartan atmosphere, and BYOB.

1  Thank redtopfarmPA
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We've been a number of times. Not the cheapest but they deliver quality, tasty food in a friendly and casual environment. We are happy to spend our money there versus any chain restaurant.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I eat here regularly with another couple. I was really surprised at some of the reviews that called it expensive. On the contrary, the pricing is very reasonable and the food is very high quality (with very fresh ingredients) and always wonderfully prepared. Some of our favorites include the spicy calamari appetizer, oyster po' boy sandwich, crab cakes, fish and chips and the bread pudding, which is their featured dessert that changes regularly. Rene and Sue, the owners, are very gracious and welcoming and the atmosphere is casual but special, with great music. It is a consistently good BYOB that we are proud to call one of our favorites.

1  Thank Abby S
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I arrived on Saturday evening about 7:15 and were seated promptly. there were several empty tables and the place is small.

We were offered "unsweetened Iced Tea" with honey. Huh?

I ordered fried Oysters and my wife ordered Stuffed Flounder without the lemon caper sauce. We sat and waited and sat and waited. The waiter assured us several times that our food was almost ready. At 7:55 he apologized for the delay and said that dessert was on him.

At 8:05 our meal finally arrived but with lemon caper sauce all over the flounder.

I've never waled out of a restaurant with food on the table, but we did that night.

2  Thank Kenneth C