“OUT OF BUSINESS”

Add it.
Not Just Sandwiches!
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is to advise all that Not Just Sandwiches is permanently closed. The restaurant will not be reopening.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We'll, new ownership has run this place into then sh***er. They are constantly out of menue items like bagels, rye bread, bacon, egret bread... I could go on and on, but why bother? They've also cut the two waitresses that have been there they longest (AND they're the two best) down to two days a week or so AND brought in MORE waitresses from OUT OF TOWN!!! It's FILTHY DIRTY as the trash out back smells inside. It looks like it hasn't been picked up in Weeks. I will not be going back.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Had a very good experience, I was greeted by an owner She was very friendly We sat and chatted a bit, And she talk with every table in there,, My waitress was Kat She went above and beyond the call of duty,, Great waitress, Great atmosphere, Best breakfast I've ever had !!! Very good people there, I would give it five stars, I will be back,, they treated me like they knew me for years, two very nice women, great food, Delivered fast, Amount of food was huge,, To be honest I happy to see new owners, the last guy was just a mess.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

So casual, so nice, just want you'd want to find in a small town. Great breakfasts, sandwiches, and service with a smile. There is really nothing to dislike about the way they approach eating in such a nice small town location.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Lori and Michelle two of the servers here are great, very friendly and efficient. Now on to the food, with the departure of Bob Herbst it is not the same. Portion sizes have gotten smaller, helpful for the waistline. This past Sunday when we were in the homefries were not up to par. The meatlover omelet was overcooked. The fruit was good, but there have been weeks where the bananas were overripe and we could taste onions on them. We are sad to see this decline, it was a great place to eat.