“Trains are not my friend” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites Lansdale

Homewood Suites Lansdale
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lansdale
“Trains are not my friend”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Trains coming by on regular basis blowing whistle keeping me up. Other wise great facility. This has great for facilities and food close just the trains were to close and loud don't stay unless you like noise on a semi hourly basis.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Cicero, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We went to the Lansdale area for a family function and stayed two nights at the Homewood Suites Lansdale. The check-in process went smoothly. The room was clean and comfortable.

The complimentary breakfasts were fine. We knew to bring our own iced tea, as only coffee, hot tea, orange juice, apple juice, and water are available. There was a selection of eggs, sausage, various bread products, etc. Everything you would typically expect.

Overall it was a very good experience. We will return when we need to stay in this area again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Collings Lakes, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel has a large comfortable lobby and lovely outside seating area with pond. The rooms are quiet, and large with comfortable beds,a large walk in shower and a nicely appointed full kitchen with a starter set up of amenities such as salt & pepper, coffee, tea and even popcorn. The staff are courteous, friendly and professional. The breakfast fare is basic but there are many choices from which to choose. In the past, we had spent a night at a competitor hotel closer to the turnpike entrance and spent an additional $20 a couple for a breakfast which honestly was not better than what we received at the Homewood Suites for free. Highly recommend this hotel when visiting the Lansdale/Skippack area. The signage for the hotel was almost hidden by some landscaping and the entrance could easily be missed. Hotel is located in an Office park.

Piscataway, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I purchased a prepaid room....I had some children issues on the intended date so I figured I'd call the hotel and see if I could cancel. what the heck....they said I could be refunded and gave me a cancellation number. however they never refunded me the money. I called Hilton honors and they said the hotel would have to refund... I spoke to the Assistant general manager Tony at the landale homewood. Tony said hilton would have to refund me Hilton said they would have to the hotel have to refund me no one has been able to refund me. They all apologized for the front desk saying they could refund me. But still no refund. Im a Gold member my loyalty has not been rewarded. I'm moving to Marriott as When I called Bradley Fox in corporate. He also acknowledged the front desk said they would refund but he said he wouldn't refund me if I was a diamond member.in couldn't believe it. I even had the person on the front desk apologize for telling me they were going to refund me and Hilton corporate dropped off the three way call without even saying anything and left me on the phone with the front desk. Horrible service

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Clay, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Hotel overall was very good. However, the hot breakfast was below par. The rooms were very clean and the lobby was very attractive. Beds were very comfortable. 3 minute walk to Pennbrook train station. We stayed here and road a train to market east (downtown philly) I would recommend if you are not concerned with a hot breakfast. There is a sports bar also within walking distance and they have 32 OZ Drafts on Saturday nights for $3.50. Overall a nice location and nice hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Blackwood, NJ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We only stayed one night to attend a wedding in the area. The room exceeded our expectations, and I would definitely look into Homewood Suites for any extended stay. They provided everything! The breakfast in the morning was very good with many good choices.

Schenectady, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I had to travel to the Philadelphia area for a family funeral service. The weather was terrible and the Pennsylvania Turnpike was accident-blocked and we were at a virtual standstill for hours. We finally arrived at the hotel after 12 midnight and were greeted by Bob at the Front Desk and were made to feel immediately at home. Bob checked us in quickly and we were off to our room. As tired as we were a stone slab would have been comfortable but we discovered a huge, comfortable King bed and we were asleep in minutes. We stayed two nights and were completely satisfied with all aspects of our stay. Morning Breakfast was fresh, hot and plentiful and the service ladies kept the area clean and the food completely stocked. The Front Desk manager (Tony) was very helpful in resolving a reported maintenance concern. This property will be a "Go-To" for future travel to the area.

Room Tip: We normally request a 1st floor room - If you normally use the fitness room, you'll want room 10...