“Very Comfortable.”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lansdale
new jersey
“Very Comfortable.”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I booked 2 rooms for my family to stay while we attended a wedding. The hotel that the wedding had suggested was full. The rooms were very clean and the breakfast the next morning was great. The beds were comfortable and we all slept well. The rooms were quite. We didn't hear any outside noise. One of the TV's didn't seem to be working too well but we were tired anyway. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Claudia_Stemler_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Lansdale, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
We are so happy that you were pleased! Weddings are a once-in-a-lifetime event and it was our sincere pleasure to add to the memories...

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Claudia Stemler, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We stay here whenever we visit family in the area. Never have had a bad stay. Friday and Saturday nights have bargain rates, but the light suppers are only Monday through Thursday. Breakfasts are ample and varied, with fruit salad made with fresh fruit. Yes, the air conditioning/heat is very noisy and cycles on and off frequently, but there is a thermostat where you can choose the temperature or turn the whole thing off, which is what we do when possible. The nearby trains and their whistles might disturb light sleepers. We prefer the one bedroom units, because one of us can watch TV or nap in the bedroom with the door closed while the other can watch TV or read in the sitting area. The kitchen has a full size refrigerator and a cook top, but no oven, so it is mainly for light meals. Almost like being at home!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Home is exactly what we are all about and I am so happy to know that you continue to stay with us when visiting your family! I look forward to seeing you on your next trip!!!

Birmingham, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Excellent but if you are disturbed by train noises ask for a room in the middle of the facility. Very professional and friendly staff. Great for long stays as well. We did not have the dinner but it seemed well received by others.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your visit with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor!

I hope to see you on your next visit to Lansdale...

Fort Worth, TX
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I was there a week. The room was fine. Check In was great. Good advice to use the elevator in the back of the hotel, but there is a large step at the back entrance, so dragging heavy luggage is a difficult. A ramp would be ever so helpful.
I agree with others about the noise, this has to be the nosiest hotel. I did not stay on the first floor by the mechanical room, be just walking through there it does sound like an industrial vacuum I recommend you request a room away from the mechanical rooms. My room however is where the real noise was. The heating and cooling system had a horrible knocking noise when it started, enough to wake you in the night. I turned it off the last couple of nights I was there so I could sleep. The train didn't bother me so much, but I was on the other side of the hotel.

TV was typical Hilton channels. I really think hotels in general so move up in the times and have real cable\satellite with the extended channels we are used to now. I travel a week out of the month, and I really wish I could find all the comforts of home. Hotel TV has evolved some, before hotel cable had every news and sports channel, but none of the networks women watch, i.e., Lifetime, HGTV, Food Network, Style and so forth. Now, usually at least they have Lifetime and sometimes HGTV.

I seem to stay in that area often, and thought I had found a better location. I would only stay again the the A/C problem is was corrected.

Room Tip: Avoid Mechanical room. Stay on the side opposite the train. Use the back elevator, be be aware of...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BarbRose
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with TripAdvisor. While I am happy to know that overall you enjoyed your stay, I am sorry to hear that the HVAC unit bothered you to the point that you needed to turn it off at night. It is true that the heating/air conditioning units are one of our most frequent complaints - so much so that we are currently looking at a rather extensive capital improvement plan to replace them all.

I truly hope you will visit us again when you next travel to Lansdale!

Canal Fulton, United States
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel was very nice. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Everything was clean. We would stay here again. Our daughter slept on the sofa bed and she said it was comfortable as well.The lobby was beautiful and they even had a fish pond outside that was full of goldfish.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Claudia_Stemler_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Lansdale, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor! We are delighted to know you were pleased with your stay and hope you choose the Homewood Suites on your next visit to Lansdale!

toms river
Reviewed April 28, 2013

this is the first complaint i have ever written online about anything. i had a 2 night reservation and after night one i had to leave and stay some where else. after killing 2 spiders and at least 10 ants not to mention if you stay by the mechanical room it sounds like ur room is being vaccummed and the horn from the train every so often omg if i didnt have children with me i would had just left but they needed to rest to say the least. the women at the front desk was very helpful though with giving me towels and toilet paper being the room had no big towels when we first got in or toilet paper. i had another bad stay at a hilton inn in pa last year . not sure these hilton points are even worth it at this point.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Claudia_Stemler_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Lansdale, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Tina P.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your experience at the Homewood Suites Lansdale with TripAdvisor. I cannot tell you how sorry I am to learn of the inexcusable issues you encounter while staying with us.

Please know that your comments are not typical of our guests and I am quite embarrassed to learn how badly you were inconvenienced.

I would very much like to refund any charges, purchase additional Hhonors points for you and learn a bit more about the details of your visit to ensure we properly correct the issues. Please reach out to me directly so that I may address everything personally.

You may reach me via email at claudia.stemler@hilton.com or my direct line at 215-353-4601.

Thank you again and I look forward to talking with you.

Claudia Stemler
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Basically the only hotel in this area. Pros - spacious rooms, food provided. Cons - slow elevator, food is just ok, and parking can be limited. No one was at the front desk at arrival which isn't a good first impression especially when you just want to get checked in.

• Stayed April 2013
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor! While I am happy to know that overall you were pleased, I am embarrassed to learn that no one was readily available at the front desk when you arrived. This should certainly nevery be the case and I will review your experience with our team.

Thank you again and I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Lansdale!

Claudia Stemler, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansdale
Courtyard Philadelphia Lansdale
Holiday Inn Lansdale
Holiday Inn Lansdale
#1 of 1 in Kulpsville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown

Been to Homewood Suites Lansdale? Share your experiences!