“Authentic and delicious!”

Asian Legend Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Lansdale
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Asian Legend Vietnamese Restaurant offers food that is bursting with flavor. Serving in the Lansdale, PA area, we provide great tasting food that is prepared fresh with quality ingredients. Treat yourself today to a nutritious meal from our delicious menu. At Asian Legend, you are sure to enjoy the great atmosphere, friendly service, and affordable prices.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Authentic and delicious!”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This is a great place to go when you want some hearty and hot food!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Lucy S

Philadelphia,pa
“Best suburban Vietnamese restaurant for authentic fare and relaxing dining”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

This is my favorite suburban Vietnamese restaurant. The food & service is consistent and they've taken the extra effort to make it a relaxing place to dine (i.e. you're not at a flood lit converted pizza shop eating Pho. ) The waitstaff is efficient and friendly but not overbearing and even have real glasses for you BYOB folks.

I'm a Pho-natic so I've tried every other location as they've come along or as I've discovered. The stock here is very consistent, rich w/o being greasy and well seasoned w/o being too salty. The manager always asks how I like the soup and on occasion has offered to add a little more stock base if he sees me hesitate with my answer. To that note, the manager is from Vietnam and has over 15+ years experience working in Chinatown at Vietnam and Vietnam Palace so there is a pedigree here. Don't hesitate to inquire about a dish you are unsure of it's preparation as they may be able to tweak it to your taste.

Aside from the Pho the Bun Bo Hue is a spicy alternative and done well and I'm fond of all of the grilled meats with broken rice dishes. And let's not forget the fried spring rolls (to die for) and the areas best nuoc cham with a bit more zest than the competitors.

I find the pricing competitive for the area. Most are within $1-2 of downtown shops but remember, rents higher in the burbs and we don't have waring families selling the same dishes next door. Besides, it's a great healthful alternative to what you may have spent on a value meal at the burger drive thru :-) Hope to see you there!

• Visited March 2012