Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Country House Motel(Morrisville)
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
View Hotel
All reviewsbucks countythe club loungeacross the streetfront desksesame placehotel restaurantboston marketfitness centershuttle servicemy sonupon checkindoor pooltheme parkfree shuttlesmall childrensesame streetstarwood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2010

we had a wonderful time exceed my expectation. management excellent service. specialy a person name Dona. I can;t complaint. The only thing resturant was quite expensive . But there's alot of alternatives near the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
sheratonbucks, General Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2010

Dear Honeymoongift,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the TripAdvsior website and share the wonderful experience you had at our hotel. Donna was thrilled to hear you had a great time during your stay, and that your recognized her for providing you excellent service.

Thank you once again for your comments; we look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Langhorne.

Reviewed May 3, 2010

The location of this hotel is great, if you're going to Sesame Place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. However, I'm not sure why this hotel is rated 3.5 stars--it's really nothing special. The rooms are average to small, the bathroom, especially, was tiny and poorly arranged. It also showed signs of wear. The furnishings in the room were nice, as well as the linens and quality of the bed and pillows. The pool/jacuzzi area and the gym looked to be above average, with towels available, so you didn't have to tote one from the room.

I will say, that the rooms seem to be well sound proofed. I was a bit concerned, when I saw that our room was located directly across from the ice machine, but we didn't hear any noise from that, or from any of the adjoining rooms at all.

Lack of an included breakfast is a strike against this hotel, in my book, as well as the fact that two half pints of whole milk went for $3. I guess you pay for the convenience.

We got this hotel through Priceline, but I think next time, I will try a lower star rating when I bid, in order to see what else is in the Langhorne area. This hotel left me saying, "Eh."

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

Dear Gillyweedgirl,

I certainly appreciate you taking the time write the TripAdvsior community to share your experiences at our hotel. I was happy to hear you found the staff to be friendly and helpful; they pride themselves of providing outstanding service to our guests, we also pleased that you enjoyed the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bedding package, it was designed to ensure you to get a great nights rest.

I was sorry to hear that you found some elements of our guest room and bathroom to not meet your expectations, unfortunately this hotel was built in the early 80’s and the architect did not opt for larger facilities. We do not include breakfast in our rate so our guest’s have the option of not having to pay for a amenity they may not use, however we do offer several value packages that do include breakfast, they can be found on our website or you can inquire about them when you call in for a reservation.

Reviewed January 25, 2010

I have to say that this was one of the best hotel experiences I ever had. The hotel was very easy to get to and was surrounded by a ton of places to eat. The hotel was beautiful inside. The front desk had us checked in right away; because I'm a rewards member, they placed us on the Club level floor on the spot. The room was spacious, with a huge flat screen TV and a couch. The bed was very comfortable and the room was so clean. As soon as we got in the room, the front desk called to make sure we were ok. What service! Later on when we wanted to find somewhere to eat, the front desk also helped us with directions and were very pleasant to speak to. The menu for the restaurant inside the hotel looked nice, but pretty expensive. You might as well find a local eatery. But it was a wonderful experience, complete with perfect customer service, and I would go back in an instant.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
sheratonbucks, General Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2010

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Trip Advisor community. I am very happy to hear how clean you found the hotel and that our service staff was able to show you our world class hospitality. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel and look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed January 18, 2010

On the last night before check out, several groups of college students checked in for an event. Several hotel guests noticed they were bringing in crates of alcohol on the elevator and gaining entrance from the basement without being noticed or stopped by security. Needless to say all night these kids drank, got drunk and totally trashed the floors they stayed on and traveled from floor to floor. It was impossible to sleep and asked for a change of room. The hotel was unwilling or unable to accommodate me or to quite these kids down. I had to find another hotel room at 2:30am and I never got a refund from this hotel although I pursued it. I attended a religious event.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business

Dear Preist88,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

Let me apologize for the disturbance created by the young people who were staying in the hotel. During the initial stages of this group booking, we were assured that there would be adequate chaperones to preclude any disruptive behavior. The fact that this did not obviously turn out to be the case will be a major consideration prior to accepting any similar booking in the future.

Until I read your review I was not aware that you attempted to contact our hotel regarding your stay, I would be very appreciative if you would please call me at 215-269-3401 so I can assist you in rectifying the issues you had at our hotel.

Reviewed December 20, 2009

I was there for a business trip and found the hotel room to be great. The room was clean along with the associated facilities. The breakfast area on the 1st floor is very good as well.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business

Dear Bachu2009,
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Trip Advisor community. I am very happy to hear how clean you found the hotel and that you enjoyed all of our facilities. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel and look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you to the area.