“Nice overnight getaway”

Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My company held its annual holiday party at the Sheraton Bucks County, and it did not disappoint! The ballroom was beautiful, the food was excellent, and the service was friendly. My husband and I stayed overnight in a room on the top floor and were pleased with spacious and very clean accommodations! (A big perk was seeing the rides from Sesame Place outside our window - the kids were jealous!) The next time our family goes to Sesame Place, we will try to reserve a room at the Sheraton. Highly recommend, and was pleasantly surprised!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Ugur Y, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Hello Nicole,

We are glad to hear that this was satifactory stay for you. it is great to hear that you will be coming back for sesame place during the season which is lots fun for families and aspecially kids. we are looking forward to enhace your experience next time when you are in langhorne with us.

Best regards,
Ugru Yeni

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The check-in staff made it easy after a long day of activity.Took some time for an elevator to make it to the lobby,but was big enough to take more than 4 people to their respective floors.
Room was very large with a nice sofa and coffee table giving an alternative to the usual sitting on the bed to watch TV.
TV channel selection was very good with color crisp and clear.
2 comp.waters were present upon room arrival with a coffee maker and fridge also part of the room.Would have been a great addition to have a mini-microwave,but plenty of eating choices in the complex itself and nearby.
Bed was clean,covers were very warming and pillows held up under some harder than usual use.
Washing sink worked well and the shower water pressure,water temp and shower head was one of the best I have ever experienced in my many years of traveling.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Ugur Y, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear kingmrf,

Thank you for completing a review of your recent stay with us. I am glad that you found your accommodations comfortable and that you were able to explore the local area. Our great location amongst a variety of dining and shopping options is definitely a wonderful convenience for travelers who like to venture out. We hope to be your hotel of choice should your travels bring you back to Bucks County!

Safe travels!!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel 2/1/14 - 2/5/14 in the mist of the bad weather happening in the area. I read the reviews before I selected this hotel and opted to stay here with the reviews in mind. My experience has been interesting. When I think of my stay the first thing that comes to mind is how customer oriented and focused the staff are here. They really go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. I enjoy traveling and have stayed at many hotels but this one stands out the most for the hospitality. It is because of this that I have given the hotel 4 stars. It is true the hotel needs updating, however for the rate I received to stay here and the exceptional customer service I was able to deal with the areas of lack. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear sweetspices3,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us during your recent trip to Langhorne. I am so pleased to see that you had such memorable experiences with our staff. It always speaks volumes when our guests recognize our staff for their exceptional level of service. I will share your kind words in our next team assembly so that they can be continually motivated to strive to be the best of Bucks County! We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed overnight on a Saturday. I was very pleasantly surprised at all the great amenities that came with the room. Very nice room, great staff, everything hassle free. Great breakfast Buffett. Beds very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear SonyainVirginia,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! It was a pleasure to have you with us during your recent stay. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our dining options, as well as interactions with our staff. We will certainly share your kind words with them, and hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Bucks County.

Safe travels!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Short overnight stay. Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff very nice. Called room after I checked in to make sure everything was to my satisfaction.
Bathroom small but actual room very roomy. King size bed, sofa bed, chair with ottoman, desk with chair, fridge and microwave, still had room to move around.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Ugur Y, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are delighted that your stay was pleasant. We hope to see you again soon!.

Best wishes management

Reviewed January 25, 2014

A recent midweek visit for business to this hotel included a dinner business meeting and overnight stay. When we arrived at the front desk we asked for a possible upgrade and were told we actually had a "premier" room. This "premier" room was so dark when we entered we kept tripping over furniture trying to find switches on the lamps. The room smelled of chlorine from the pool which was right under our room. The furnishings were severally outdated. However, the bed was fairly comfortable. Our business dinner was good and service was fine. The bar area were we gathered prior to dinner was cozy but overpriced. After our stay we received an email telling us we would receive a survey and asking for a good review. Maybe after the improvements coming which were disclosed in the email this would be possible but there was no indication in the hotel itself this was underway.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Ugur Y, Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear AMM-PA,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We always welcome feedback from our guests as it gives us an opportunity to learn how we can better serve our guests. I apologize that our staff did not properly explain the details of your accommodations. We will retrain our staff so that no other guests are inconvenienced.

As mentioned in the prior email, we are in preparation for renovations this year and are very excited about the upgrades that are to come! We hope that you will return to visit us again in our newly renovated conditions so that we can show you a true Sheraton experience.

Warm Regards,
Management

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I work in Langhorne and stayed one night to minimize commuting norm. It is clean but run down and needs updating. I also saw a bug on the nightstand- maybe a fruit fly- something thing small but still not want you want to see in your room. There was a coffee machine but not plugged into an outlet. I couldn't find a vacant outlet to plug the coffee machine in and gave up. Am I really supposed to be moving it around the room? Similar to charge my mobile. The heater was cooling not heating. It is a loud fan, single unit vs. centralized. Water pressure in shower not great. It was ok in a pinch but would not recommend moving forward. As a Starwoods preferred guest, I was very disappointed. I was. It impressed with the 14th floor club lounge either. I am actually hoping to find a local hotel to stay at weekly but would be hard pressed to stay here even though they have a great rate. Worth paying more for a updated venue.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear mbc2401 ,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I regret to see that you had an unsatisfactory experience at our hotel. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We would like to hear more about your stay with us, so at your convenience please contact hotel management.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you and show you a true Sheraton Experience.

Warm Regards,
Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler's Village

Been to Sheraton Bucks County Hotel? Share your experiences!