“Stay home if this is where you made reservations”

Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a wedding. My room was not ready for several hours after the wedding started....leaving me to get ready in a public rest room. When said room was finally avail, it was mediocre at best. The wedding we attended was not much better. During dinner service they ran out of glasses and told guests they could not serve drinks because they were out of glasses. I went to the bar to get water....and the bartender was gone. A man, who appeared to be some sort of manager, told me they were out of water. Really???!! I pointed to the case of the water on the floor right next to him. There were so many things that were "wrong" it would be impossible to note them all. If you need a hotel in this location, there are several others nearby. I have made numerous attempts to contact the management. No one has returned my calls and emails. This hotel is an embarrassment to the Sheraton name which prides itself on superior service.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MoGV528
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear MoGV528,

We thank you very much for your feedback and are very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay here at the Sheraton Bucks County. The description of your stay is higly unlike the service we strive to provide. Please feel free to call the hotel directly and ask for the manager on duty if you would like to discuss further.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Bucks County Hotel

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The free shuttle is great, the hotel is very close to the park, and the hotel meets Sheraton standards (albeit in a random suburban area). SPG Gold status made this a no-brainer - we checked out late in the afternoon and headed on to Philadelphia for the duration of our vacation.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Hello Bryan,

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. We appreciate that you took time to recognize us on trip advisor. We look forward to see you again. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries about your possible future visits to Langhorne.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

All staff members are very helpful.
I really enjoy this hotel a lot, its close to many nice shopping centers but still quite at night.
Hotel is very clean. I travel with my scottish terriers and its hard to find a really nice hotel like this one. There customer service is A1

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank John A

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your meeting with your friends(Scottiesh Terriers) We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us for another stay, when your travels bring you to Langhorne.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This hotel is quite old. We arrived and were bumped for our first night to a hotel out in the middle of nowhere due to 2 out of 3 elevators being out of service and they stayed that way when we came back to the hotel. The maid service was spotty, they missed days of the three we were actually there. The restaurant was very basic. We tried it the first day we were actually staying in the hotel and it has the feel of a former rental space/ball room/breakout room whatever you want to call it with some tables randomly thrown in there. Didn't like it but there are plenty of restaurants nearby so we found there to be no reason to go back.

The best thing about the hotel is the convenience of getting to Sesame Place (the reason for our visit.) They offer a shuttle which was very convenient. We would have liked to walk but the major road that would have to be crossed would be too scary with kids in tow.

Overall, I think it is a bit expensive for what is really just a tired old hotel. The front desk promised a credit on our bill for the inconvenience of the elevators and being bumped but I had to chase it and even after emails to the front desk manager I still had to go to the travel booking website that I booked thru and ask their customer service to assist me with getting the promised refund. As soon as I did that, the hotel came thru with the credit.

All this sounds bad but If we go back to Sesame Place and I can see it happening at least one more time I might very well choose this Sheraton as it is so convenient to Sesame Place. It really is that convenient. I would also probably not pre-pay my booking just in case...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Mark B
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking your time and reviewing us on tripadvisor. first of all, please accept our sincerest apologizes for the inconveniences. The description of your stay is highly unlike service that we strive to provide. You message is being shared with our management team and out staff. so we can learn from it. However we have an exciting renovations coming in sooner than later. We are looking to renovate the entire property from top to bottom by 2014. Please stay with us again on your next trip to langhorne so we can show you what is real sheraton bucks county experience about. Please reach out to us at info@sheratonbuckscounty.net for any further feedback so we can discuss about any further feedbacks you may have.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

An excellent well kept hotel to stay at for a business meeting or leisure. Staff is very pleasant and accommodating. Hotel restaurant and meeting catering above average. Located close to businesses in Bucks County PA, NJ and Sesame Place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
sheratonbucks, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great to hear that you had a enjoyable stay with us! Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My cousins and I decided to take our little ones to Sesame place as sort of a "last hoorah/ end of the summer" trip.. This was my niece's first amusement park, first stay at a hotel, first road trip, and I must say she had a blast! Our overall experience at the hotel was very welcoming, took a little while for us to find parking but we got it. One associate in particular was very helpful and the kids loved him! his name was Emmanuel, he carried our bags to our rooms and the whole way up the kids excitedly yelled to him about their experience with Elmo! He spoke with them and made them laugh, he was very polite and professional. I'm currently a student majoring in travel and hospitality, and dealing with customer service at my job I know what its like to get good reviews, this is a little late since we were the in August, but Its well worth it! Thank you Emmanuel, and thank you Sheraton for your genuine hospitality!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Misslady502,

it is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay with during your recent trip to Langhorne. Our associate strive to create for best possible service to make our guests happy. Emmanuel is a great asset to his team and our guests. He appreciates that he got recognized for his service. We highly recognize our staff who do make the difference for our guests so thank you for taking your time and sharing this information with tripadvisor community and us.

We look forward to see you again for another sheraton bucks county experience.

Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed at this hotel to visit Sesame Street Place for our daughters 2nd birthday. Our trip was wonderful- we loved the hotel and especially the shuttle to and from the park on the half an hour. We thought everything was very clean and the room we stayed in was perfect! We requested a crib for our daughter and it worked out great. When we came home we realized we left our daughters baby doll at the hotel. I called the hotel front desk and spoke with ESTHER KIM who was AMAZING! She dropped what she was doing and went to check our room for her doll. She called me back about 15 minutes later and found her doll. She said she would get it out Fed Ex that same day and have her back to us ASAP. We got her back 2 days later and my daughter was THRILLED to have her back!!!! Thank you ESTHER KIM, you are wonderful! :)))))))

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Best Regards,
Ugur Yeni

Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown

Been to Sheraton Bucks County Hotel? Share your experiences!