“"Home Away From Home"”

Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My family and I recently spent one night at this hotel, we were very pleased with the entire stay. As soon as my husband exit Oxford Valley exit, my sons jumped for joy. The minute we walked into the hotel Yemi greeted my entire family with a smiled and thanked us for returning. Fran in the University Grill was friendly and polite to my sons, her service exceeded my expectations. Erica in the club lounge is fun, she greets my family by their names and makes sure all our needs are met. Erica recommends fun fill activities in the community, she will even go to the extent of printing out the directions. Alicia at the front desk is wonderful and very polite. When I returned home I called my family and my best friend to inform them about my stay, they booked a stay at this hotel the very next day. I recommend this hotel to anyone I know going to Sesame Place. I will definitely return to this hotel.

Room Tip: "Rooms are clean and very well kept"
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It sounds like you had a great trip recently! We are so glad to hear that you were so pleased with your stay and also that your friends and family have planned to visit us soon too! Thank you for sharing your great experience with them and also with other travelers on Trip Advisor. It means a great deal that you remembered the names of our staff members who helped to make your stay so enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again this summer!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights at the Sheraton Bucks County
Hotel and before we even checked in, we were treated like
royalty. I spoke with Esther over the phone during our
reservation process and she was more than helpful in choosing
our best options and making helpful suggestions. Mr. Bill Tosti
helped us stay connected with relatives who were staying at
the same hotel by giving us rooms nearby each other and
making sure that our dining experiences were tip-top.
The restaurant and bar staff are fun & friendly,
but very professional. I will tell my friends and
associates of our great experience and will recommend
this hotel whether I am asked or not! Sheraton will always
be our first choice for business or leisure accommodation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking yout time to review us on tripadvisor. it is great to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. Esther and Bill does their best ensure to guest expectations are exceed not only met. We look forward to see you again for another stay at sheraton bucks county.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I recently spent two nights at the Sheraton Bucks County, and were extremely pleased with all aspects of our stay. In addition to great views of the area from the higher floors, their assistance and support during our stay exceeded our expectations. We would like to especially commend Ester, Sue, and Alicia for helping my wife who became sick during our stay. My wife had not eaten for a day, and she gave me a list of very specific things she thought she could eat and drink. I asked the front desk staff where I could buy these items, and they didn't send me to a store, but got these items for her, and when I asked them to put the costs on our room bill, they said there would be no charget. Then whenever I would see Ester, Sue, or Alicia, they would ask about how my wife was doing. Fortunately, she did feel better the next day and was able to enjoy beautiful Bucks County with me. Before we left they printed out our airline boarding passes and directions to the Newark airport. When we were checking out I told the manager about how friendly and helpful everyone was, and that we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are sorry to hear about your wife becoming ill during your stay, however, this did allow for you to experience how much our front desk staff truly cares for our guests. It is wonderful that you were able to get out and enjoy Bucks County together eventually and we hope that you will come back and do it again. Thank you for sharing this with us and the Trip Advisor community.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

As an earlier reviewer noted, the customer service at this Sheraton is excellent. The meal at the restaurant off the lobby was above average and the gym was quite impressive. We would definitely stay here again.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for highlighting the aspects of our hotel that stood out to you on your recent visit. Our health club, restaurant, and customer service all consistently exceed expectations and we are so glad that you were able to experience this. Thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction with your fellow travelers as well. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We booked this room for the pool and hot tub, when we checked in, we were told it was closed for maintenance. We were so bummed. The manager called another hotel and asked if we could use their pool, they said yes and we got to enjoy it!! We were also given free breakfast vouchers. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. We would go back for that reason alone. Thanks!!

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so pleased to hear that the minor setback in your visit was quickly resolved and that you were able to ultimately have the stay that you had intended. The satisfaction of our guests’ is number one at the Sheraton Bucks County, and we are happy to hear that this will bring you back for another visit. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Many many kudos and thank yous to Alicia (front desk supv) and Septia for their over the top assists, from check in toccheck out. When we were stranded they made a way. God bless them both for true service to their customers. They should be in the 20 20 group.

• Stayed: April 2013
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your praise of our front desk staff! They are the center of it all and always do a fabulous job of making sure all of our guests’ issues are resolved and many times, preventing them! We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with your recent stay, and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stay at the Sheraton of Bucks County whenever we are back in the area because no other hotel rivals their service and commitment to excellence. The staff has a supreme desire to make sure you their guest is completely happy.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Your review is truly a wonderful summary of our staff here at the Sheraton Bucks County. We are committed to excellence and will always make every effort to provide the best service for our guests. Thank you for sharing your kind review with the Trip Advisor community, and thank you for your continued patronage.

Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA

Been to Sheraton Bucks County Hotel? Share your experiences!