“Service and a smile all the time”

Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This hotel is all about service with a smile all the time. everyone goes out of their way to help you and make your stay pleasant. My room was really nice and I thought the decor had been updated. It was well light and warm enough for me. I definitely plan on returning to this location on my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. Your experience with us is typical and we expect that you will be welcomed with the same warmth and genuine care from our staff on your next visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

A true full service hotel (restaurant, bar, club lounge, pool, exercise room) in a very populated area. I'm guessing the building is on the older side because the bathrooms were postage stamps and there were little things that needed attention (air conditioner cover coming undone, drain plugs undone, water stains on the ceiling), but hotel was very clean and had a luxurious feel to it.

Awesme beds that were extremely comfortble. And great pool area and exerciseroom.

Must say that the staff was outstanding. Dan, in the club lounge went out of his way to get us breakfast quickly because we needed to get to a gymnastics meet. Evelynn (?) at the front desk rearranged our room assignmets so that we could have connecting rooms and the young man at the pool saturday afternoon made sure the crazy hockey team followed the rules and made our swim safe for everyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It brings us much joy to hear about the wonderful stay that you had recently with us. We would like to thank you for taking a moment to share some of the highlights of your trip. It is so nice to hear that you appreciated the adjustment of room assignments, the considerate pool attendant, and our comfortable beds. All of these things plus our other amenities add up to make a truly memorable visit, and we hope that you will remember us on your next trip to Bucks County.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My stay was pleasant and relaxing. The room was clean and comfortable, price was good. Starbucks coffee for the room's coffee maker was actually delicious in the morning. Check in was fast. Check out in the morning with Shilpa was quick and easy. She and the other Sheraton assiciates made me feel welcome and asked if there were anything that I needed. The fireplace in the lobby was inviitng. All in all, I felt refreshed and relaxed when I left.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Carol Anne,

Thank you so much for your taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us as well as other travelers. We are pleased to hear that check in and check out went smoothly and also that you appreciated the Starbucks coffee in your room and the inviting fireplace in our lobby. We hope that you will join us again for another restful night soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here for several nights on a recent business trip. Expecting the normal Sheraton of quality, I was surprised and dissapointed at how shabby the rooms are. Bathroom fixtures had damaged porcelain, peeling wall paper, water stained furniture, closet door was falling apart, and the list goes on. Assume that this is the result of it's proximity to Sesame Place, as it must see a lot of family traffic in the summer time.

The small club lounge on the 14th floor was also somewhat dissapointing. Again, fairly run down furniture. The breakfast selection was not interesting, mostly stale bagels, etc. No cocktails in the evening, although one of my colleages mentioned that they sell drinks, did not seem to be convenient.

To be fair, this property is not a total write-off. The staff seemed to be very helpful and friendly. The restaurant was decent, and appeared to be staging a comeback. The fitness facilities and pool area are very good. Beds are fairly comfortable and as beat up as the rooms are, they did not seem dirty.

But based on the poor quality of the rooms, I simply could not rate this property average. I have never stayed at a Sheraton with rooms this poor, and with other hotel options in the area, I will not likely be coming back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank L0ngIsland_familyguy
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, We would like to thank you for taking your time and reviewing us on tripadvisor. we always appreciate for feedback either good or bad. We are so sorry to hear that your stay was not up your expectations and we couldn’t provide that expected service as you have experienced before. We will ensure you that inconvenience has been reported to appropriate managers. All the issues that you have mentioned are inexcusable. The description of your stay is highly unlike the typical service we would like to provide. As Sheraton bucks county we strive to exceed guest expectations. However what I understand from your comments made us think that we failed to do so. Please accept our sincerest apologizes.

Please feel free to contact us to discuss about your futher feedbacks and future stay opportunities.

Best regards

Ugur Yeni
Front Office Manager
215 547 4100
Ext : 300

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed there last year in March when our team came for a hockey tournament and i dont no where to begin, the hotel , the rooms, the whole place was fantastic. Beds to die for :) BUT!!

I specifically asked that the housekeeping staff did not enter my room while i was there for the trip , (I do this in all hotels nothing against anyone but its just a personal prefrence) On the Friday the housekeepr went into my room and cleaned it and I had all my stuff out while i was at our first game nothing was taken but the fact is I did not want them in my room . I spoke to the front desk manager at the time and explained the problem and he said he would talk with the housekeeping manager so ensure this didnt happen again, SATURDAY comes and again I told the housekeeper lady to NOT enter my room and I put the DND sign on the door . and Well you guessed it she went in AGAIN ! so now im mad and again had to tell this manager again ! Im not asking for much , im not a slob im not smoking nor trashing the room i just want my stuff left alone while im in the hotel .. Few days later I get email from the GM explaining he's sorry and would like to give me 2 nights free for the next time im down that area and he gave me a whack of sheraton rewards program points which worked out to a free night at another hotel up here in Canada. Now that tourney time is here again the gm will not get back to me nor will anyone at the hotel, so i guess it was an empty offer Wont be stayng again .

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Dear valued Guest,

Please accept our apologizes for the inconveniences that occurred during your stay last year. We strive for excellence and would like to ensure you that we always take care of our guests and like to see them coming back to visit us again. Return stays are the most important to us so we can have you experience what Sheraton Bucks County is about. Please feel free to contact us anytime, we will be happy to assist you.

Contact Info:
info@sheratonbuckscounty.net
215-547-4100

Ugur Yeni

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We arrived late and checked out early so didn't get to use any of the amenities. Front desk staff were friendly at check in and directed us to our room. The hotel isn't as nice as most Sheraton's that we stay in and could use a renovation. Overall it was clean and worked for our quick stop of needing a place to sleep. I would stay here again but would hope that they put some money into this hotel to bring it up to par with other Sheraton's.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for your honest review. We are disappointed that you were not able to make use of our amenities that make the hotel shine though! Maybe on your next trip to the area you will be able to try out our restaurant, pool, health club, and business center. We promise that you definitely be impressed! Once again, thank you for taking a moment to share your opinion with us.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Guests here are made to feel warmly welcomed here. Front desk staff is always friendly, helpful, and anxious to make sure everything about your stay is perfect. The property is attractive and well maintained. Rooms are spacious, comfortable, and spotlessly clean. The restaurant has a delicious and varied menu, and service is always prompt and pleasant. The fitness center and pool area are modern and well equipped. Our daughter's bridal shower and wedding were held here and everything was beautiful and perfect with great care shown for every detail as well as the comfort of our guests. My family and I have stayed at this hotel many times, each one wonderful.

S. Kish

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. I see that you have had experiences here in all different areas including our restaurant, health club, guestrooms, and banquets, all of which have been positive. It is so wonderful to know that we have continued to provide you with the same service and standards that you have come to expect from us. We hope to be able to provide you with more memorable stays and events again in the near future.

Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler's Village

Been to Sheraton Bucks County Hotel? Share your experiences!