“Excellent experience”

Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I would like to thank the entire Sheraton Bucks County Hotel staff for the great experience they gave to my wife and I when we stayed there on Valentine’s Day of 2013.

It is all started with one phone call to the front disk managers Ms. Alicia Johnson and Mr. Yanni asking if they could help me to surprise my wife with a really fancy decorated room to stay in for our first Valentine’s Day together. And guess what, they did it. Alicia and her staff managed the project to bring it to real and made it look as it is showing on the picture you see. I did know that they will do a good job, but I never thought it will be that beautiful. My wife and I were shocked when we saw it. I really appreciate all your help and effort Alicia and anyone who got involved in this.

Also, a special thanks to Melvin Fernandes and Kelly from the restaurant who made us feel really comfortable while eating dinner and served us with the best food and customer services we ever had.

Thanks & Regards,

Ahmed Omran

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Ahmed,

We are so excited to hear that our staff was able to make your first Valentine’s Day with your wife so memorable. We always make every effort to exceed our guest’s expectations and it is nice to know that we succeeded on your recent stay. All of our departments, from the front desk to the restaurant, had a hand in creating this experience for you and we thank you for your acknowledgement of them all. We would like to thank you for taking a moment to share this experience with us and the travel community. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've stayed here multiple times traveling on business and never had a bad experience. Plenty of well-lit parking, close to shops and restaurants, with the staff always being pleasant and accommodating. The prices were fairly reasonable from the room charge to the dining options. On one occasion, I arrived far too early for check-in, but the desk manager found a way to get me into a room early so I didn't have to wait. The on-site fitness center was a nice addition to the experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your compliments of our hotel and for taking the time to share your positive experiences with fellow travelers. Our proximity to countless shops and dining options as well as our own restaurant, health club, and exceptional service all contribute to our guests having a memorable stay. We are pleased to hear that you think so highly of our hotel and we look forward to serving you again on your next business trip.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Nice hotel made better by the people working there. From Bill and Ashley at the front desk to Tina and Kelly in the lounge and restaurant, everyone is friendly and helpful. I travel here frequently for business and always have a pleasant experience. The staff really makes it easy to recommend the Bucks County Sheraton to any traveler.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our hotel to other travelers on TripAdvisor.com. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with each stay at the Sheraton Bucks County, but most importantly with our staff, namely Bill, Ashley, Tina, and Kelly. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the service and amenities that you have come to appreciate so much in the past. Once again, thank you for your positive review.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My family and I just stayed over the long weekend to get away for a little bit and I just have to commend the staff at the Bucks County Sheraton once again. Yeni is just amazing at doing his job and making you feel like he really cares about your needs and making you happy while you visit at the hotel. Erica in the club lounge knows my son by name and always asks for him (we share stories about our boys) and Bill was extremely accommodating when I asked if he could see if there was a specific room available. Thank you guys for making the Bucks County Sheraton our most favorite family get away. We have been going there for over 4 years now and it's really nice to see the same familiar faces as well as new friendly ones who take pride in their work.

Room Tip: any room at the Sheraton is a good choice
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Melinda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travelers. We would also like to thank you for your loyalty to our hotel over the years. Yeni, Erica, and Bill are all great examples of the level of service that we provide which you can rely on each time that you return to the Sheraton Bucks County. We hope to see you on your next trip to Langhorne very soon!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Pretty hotel, awesome pool, staff very friendly, nice room and restaurant. Across the street from Sesame place. This is worth it just for the indoor pool which is huge and beautiful. The beds were real comfortable. The only drawback is that the rooms with 2 beds have doubles. (not queens) As long as that doesn't bother you it's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so happy to hear your review of our hotel based on your stay with us in December. Our rooms, restaurant, pool, and most importantly, our staff, seem to have had a positive impact on you and we thank you for sharing this experience with the travel community here on TripAdvisor.com. We take pride in our hotel and we are pleased to see that this translates to our guests. Thank you once again for taking the time to review us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I travel quite a bit for business and lately have had to stay for almost 2 months in the Langhorne area. The Sheraton made my stay effortless and cosey. The staff are ALL so accomodating and professional. Everyone makes it a point to know your name, greet you upon entering and exiting the hotel and are willing to help in any way possible. I found myself , upon leaving the work place each night, saying that I was going "home". I was like home only better! I didn't have to clean or cook or even make my bed! The hotel food is superb and Kelly is an asset to the dining service. She is so cheerful, will get you whatever you need and is very professional. Ashley at the front desk is also helpful with your check in and room needs. I have nothing bad to say at all about the hotel, its staff, the food or the rooms. I only hope that everyone has the same enjoyable experience that I did staying here!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us. As someone who has been with us for an extended period of time, we know that you have truly had the chance to experience our hotel to the fullest. Our great food, cozy atmosphere, and outgoing associates, especially Kelly and Ashley, seem to have made your stay a positive one as we always strive to do. We hope that you will remember your “home away from home” and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Management

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

-Location, Location, Location
So many places of interest are less than a half hour drive...New Hope and the beautiful Bucks County countryside, Center City Philadelphia, New Jersey and for families with young children Sesame Place is practically next door (with shuttle service supplied by the hotel) as well as Oxford Valley Mall and a myriad of restaurant choices. However, always eat breakfast in the hotel. The chef's breakfast buffet is one of the best for variety, quality and presentation. The wait staff are friendly and quick to serve.
The rooms and suites are an excellent value at almost any price. The bedding is to die for!
We have returned to this hotel on several occasions when visiting the Philadelphia area and have always received the same great quality of service with attention to detail from all the hotel staff. Looking forward to staying with them again!

• Stayed: December 2012
sheratonbucks, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Donna,

Thank you for your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. It seems that over your multiple visits with us, you have been able to experience many of our amenities. Our beds, our breakfast buffet, and our accommodating staff all help to make our property stand out about the rest. Our location, however, as you mentioned is one of our biggest assets. With Sesame Place across the street, New Hope, Center City, and so many other landmarks within such a short distance, you can not go wrong. We hope that you will continue to stay with us when you plan your future trips.

Ugur Yeni

Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown

Been to Sheraton Bucks County Hotel? Share your experiences!