“KILLER corned beef”
Review of Moish & Itzy's

Moish & Itzy's
Ranked #15 of 101 Restaurants in Langhorne
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

First time here. Hidden jewel. Best corned beef south of Manhattan. Light as feather matzo balls. Delish chicken salad. All top notch.

1  Thank 19mrpb58

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Moish & Itzky's is a classic Jewish deli, tucked away in the Suburban Square shopping center, but well-known to deli lovers throughout the Bucks County?Mercer County region. The menu is large, and offers a wide variety of choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yesterday's lunch was a perfect example of why it's a beloved institution. We started with soup: cabbage for Catherine, and chicken noodle for me. (I love the matzo ball soup, but I was being good.) Mine was a cup of golden deliciousness, with a generous noodle count. Catherine felt there was too many beef chunks in her cabbage soup, denying her the cabbage she sought, but it was delicious, too. We both enjoyed hot corned beef sandwiches, which were divine. Warm, moist, tender corned beef, piled high of fresh, soft rye bread, with a dollop of Russian dressing. Does it get any better than this for lunch? I don't think so! And you won't find it better anywhere in the area. If you're in the mood for some deli, Moish & Itzky's needs to be on your radar!

1  Thank MorayJohnny
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My husband and I have been looking for a good deli in our area of Lower Bucks, but couldn't find one until we heard about this place. I must say I'm glad we found it. The menu was HUGE and they are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We went on a Saturday night during the holidays. It was busy but not over crowded. The waitress was very prompt and answered all of our questions. It is a bit pricey but I feel you got what you paid for as the sandwiches we ordered were large. My husband couldn't even finish his

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Went on a tip from friends in the area. The mushroom barley soup was delicious!! We ordered a quart to go. The food is good, a nice size at a great price. Ask for the pickles.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

been here on two or three prior occasions
tried the grilled Reuben for lunch today
it was a perfect sandwich
great corned beef, right amount of sauerkraut, cheese and 1000 island
grilled perfect
I usually put some mustard on this sandwich but after the first bite it was not necessary
everything blended just right
Their corned beef is out a sight
so I bought some CB and rye bread for home