“Made a pig out of myself”

Steve's Prince of Steaks
Ranked #2 of 7 Quick Bites in Langhorne
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 9, 2019

I'm so happy to have tried Steve's Prince of Steaks. I had the steak with wiz and my partner had double steak with wiz--both great choices. I was absolutely starving when we got to Steve's so I ate a bunch of pickles while waiting for my cheese steak and cheese fries. The sandwiches are YUGE!! Even starving, we could have split one and still been stuffed!! I seriously made a pig of myself, and have zero shame in my game. If you are in Langhorne, you must stop at Steve's, you will NOT be disappointed,

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by during a work trip. 1st Philly cheese steak sandwich I have ever had. It was delicious and the bun was perfect. Had steak and cheez wiz. If I am ever back in the area I will definitely stop by. Limited parking, but the service is fast so didnt seem bad.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

This is the first Phillie steak & cheese I’ve had in Phillie and Wow! I can’t imagine having a Phillie steak & cheese outside of Phillie ever again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I visit Langhorne several times a year and I no longer need to drive into South Philly to get my cheesesteaks from the "big name" steak stands. Steve's is small with a few tables and seats along the windows but the service is quick and friendly. Order you sandwich in one line and order your fries at the other window - everything is made to order … you may wait a few minutes but the food is so worth the wait. The cheesesteak with wiz is amazing - lots of meat and delicious, chewy bread and the fires are fresh and hot and delicious. Great service, reasonable price and no standing in lines around the block - step to the front of the line, Steve because your cheesesteaks are hands-down THE BEST !!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018

By far the best cheesesteak you can get in the suburbs. I have not tried the big name cheesesteak spots in Philly but I bet Steve's are as good or better. I have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2018