“Very pleasant dining experience”
Review of Bella Tori

Bella Tori
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Tori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Langhorne
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Maple Avenue
Transit: Pendell train station, minutes away, have dinner at Bella Tori then take the train into the city for a show.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I'm not sure why this restaurant didn't get better reviews because my husband and I had a very nice dinner here. The hostess and our waiter were very friendly and attentive. Our food was delicious. My husband had the veal and I had the salmon. Very nice portions for the quality of food. The atmosphere is very elegant. We would like to go back on a Friday night when it's a BYOB and sit on their outdoor patio before it gets too cold but will definitely be back in the near future either way!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I just came back from dinner at this place and I must say that it was more than disappointing.  My wife keeps telling me that there is a reason that restaurants that give coupons or use restaurant.com are just not that good and they these services to try to attract customers.

I had the halibut special that was very over cooked and dried out and I strongly believe it wasn't halibut.  The potatoes as well as the squash were both over and under cooked ( depending on which piece I ate).  My wife had the veal Marsala and one of the pieces of veal was completely inedible.

The real turn off was the ant walking on the bread.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had been to catered dinners at this restaurant and the food was good. We had a $25 discount coupon, so we decided to try it on our own. We had a reservation for a Saturday evening. We waited 25 minutes to be seated. Our waiter said that was good for a Saturday night. I'd hate to see how long we would have waited if we didn't have a reservation.

The restaurant describes itself as "Elegant Dining". The prices match the description. The prices range from $22 for a pasta dish to $40 for steak. The waiter asked if wanted salads. I'm glad my daughter asked if they we included, because they were $8 each. They have an extensive wine list, but no bargains there either. We opted for wine by the glass. For $7 you get a half full glass of wine.

The food met expectations for an upscale Italian restaurant. The desserts, which were all $8, were the best part of the meal.

Our server was friendly and attentive. Once we were seated, the service wasn't bad.

Bella Tori in Langhorne, PA is a decent upscale Italian restaurant, but always be wary of any restaurant that describes itself as "Elegant Dining".

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is the third time I have been to this restaurant and each time my family has been treated to a beautifully presented delicious meal served to us by an attentive wait staff. The four members of our family each ordered different meals – shrimp scampi, veal parmigiano, roasted rack of lamb with mint pesto, and pan seared cinnamon duck. Every meal was delicious!! We could not agree on which one was “the best”, but I was told that the generous portion of roasted rack of lamb was really amazing. My veal parmigiano was superb – a rival to (or better than) some I have eaten in the renowned Italian restaurants in Boston’s North End. One member of our family must adhere to a salt restricted, low spice diet. We asked if the shrimp dish could be prepared to meet these needs. We were told that the chef could prepare the shrimp scampi in a way that met this need and the dish turned out to be quite tasty. As for the duck…there wasn’t a single morsel left on the plate.

Bella Tori at the Mansion is a charming restaurant in an elegant Victorian mansion. It is a wonderful place to go to celebrate a special occasion.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect but we were thoroughly happy with our visit. The mansion is very nice and the service was excellent. My wife had a seafood dish and it was great. I had veal parmesan and it was tender and cooked perfect. I thought the bill for two couples that had wine, appetizers and desert was very reasonable. Looking forward to going back to try new dishes.