The left side of the restaurant is a dark, bar like atmosphere, and still has the stale smoke stench lingering. The right side is bright and sunny and the better choice of where to be seated. It's one thing to go into a place and expect typical diner food, but it's another when the booths smell like stinky old cleaning rags, the staff is rude and someone starts cleaning the ceiling fan right above your table!! No joke. We had dust falling all over the table and when we said something, the person acted like they didn't understand us. Dirt falling in the potato soup and all. Management still charged us for EVERYTHING, even though we complained. They said we had eaten over half so they "couldn't" refund it. Really? Had the incident not happened, we'd have been able to at least choke down the rest our meal. Don't go here. Besides what happened to us, the place was shut down for health code violations a few years back as well.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.