“Really good!!!!”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Langhorne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We went here for lunch it was hot like it should be the Waiter was friendly and made good suggestions since we had never been here. The Whiskey river Bbq burger is amazing!!!!!!!!!! Price was reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Beef burger, fish burger, Boca burger, grilled chicken burger, fried chicken burger, turkey burger or Veggie burger. The choice is yours on the bread or lettuce of your choice. All you can eat fries(salad, sweet potatoes or regular, garlic or plain) complete your order. So many choices that you have to see for yourself. My only problem with this restaurant is that it is very noisy...

2  Thank DizzyTomatoe
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Noisy and very busy Friday night. Although we were told it would be a 30 minute wait we were seated within 10 min from the time we came through the door. Love the Lettuce wrap for burger since we have gluten intolerance. Most places you just get a burger thrown on plate due to dietary problem. But with Red robin you feel that you fit in eating your burger in the lettuce wrap.

1  Thank mjc58
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Paid almost 5 bucks each for 2 salted caramel shakes, and it was more like salt shakes...yuck! Also ordered a $10 salad, and they failed to put the dressing, and also failed to provide utensils, so I had to sip my soup and pick my undressed salad with my hands! Unfortunately, it was a picked up order and we were staying at a hotel near by, but it was late and we were too exhausted to run back over. They should have not screwed up that much! My husband and son did enjoy the Bleue Ribbon burger and the chicken teriyaki burger.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Never have had a bad experience at any Red Robin I've gone to - good food, great selection. There were 6 of us in our party. Everyone ordered something different and everyone enjoyed their meals. Some of us had the gingerbread milkshakes - yum!