It doesn't get much more comfortable than this! Having a little kitchenette and dining area in our studio suite was great, especially the full-size refrigerator which we stocked with cold beverages, yogurts, etc. that we picked up from a nearby market. Traveling with a young child who is a finicky eater made it so much easier and we saved a ton of money by not having to eat out in restaurants or at Sesame Place where the food is terribly over-priced and not very good. Even better than the eat-in kitchen was the fact that we could travel with our little dog who is an important member of our family. I wish the 'sanitation fee' weren't quite so steep but if we had been forced to board him it probably would have cost about the same and he'd have been lonely and scared. Although the room had a fresh scent and appeared to be relatively clean and tidy, I have to say that the floors could have been washed / vacuumed more thoroughly but I guess that's not unusual for a hotel guest room. I just thought that for the $100 sanitation fee the floors would have been immaculate. Also, the laundry basket that was available in the closet, should we have needed to use it, was a bit grotty which grossed me out just a little.
I had read quite a few reviews before deciding to stay here and was curious about this guy named "Ron" who runs the breakfast buffet. Some of the reviewers singled him out for his exceptional service and his unique talent for connecting with every guest, both young and old. Sure enough, they were right. He really got our days off to a pleasant start with his cheerful demeanor and he was so sweet with our little boy who was thrilled to be able to have pancakes each morning for breakfast (his absolute favorite). Ron and our son(aka "Pancake Monsters" as Ron dubbed them) had some very cute interactions over breakfast while Ron kept things moving at a fast pace in the kitchen and dining area. It's not easy keeping up with a hungry crowd, many of whom were anxious to get to Sesame Place at the same time, yet he didn't miss a beat. Thanks, Ron, for making our breakfast experience so pleasant. And thank you, also, to the folks at the front desk who were very attentive, accomodating, and helpful during our stay, no matter how large or small the request. We will definitely be returning but next time we may upgrade to a larger suite and stay longer. Heck, we may even sell our house and move in permanently!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether traveling for business or pleasure, let Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne help you relax and recharge. Experience our spacious suites with separate areas for sleeping, living and working, including a well-equipped kitchen featuring cook top stove, dishwasher and refrigerator. Enjoy a delicious hot breakfast each morning and take advantage of our wonderful amenities, including complimentary grocery shopping service and 24-hour pantry and laundry facilities. We're considered one of the finest hotels in Langhorne, PA, for a reason. We help you stay productive with complimentary high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the hotel. We have a individual study pods and comfortable library featuring computer, printer and fax services. Unwind in our indoor heated pool and spa, go for a workout in our fitness room or play a game at our outdoor Sports Court or billiards room. It's not a room, it's a Residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne Hotel Langhorne
- Residence Inn Langhorne
- Langhorne Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne PA - Bucks County