We stayed there a couple of days before Christmas as it was halfway between where we live and where my husband's family lives. We knew it was close to Sesame Place, but had no idea it was THAT close! If you are taking a trip to Sesame Place, stay here! It was conveniently located off the highway, close to lots of restaurants, stores, and a rather large mall. It was about a 5 minute drive from our hotel to the gates of Sesame Place and they offer a free shuttle.
We arrived rather late at night, but there was an employee there to greet us! We booked a 2 bedroom suite and it was PERFECT for 4 adults and a child. 2 large bedrooms with their own bathrooms, plus a large pull-out couch. And the full kitchen set-up which I love! The hotel floor was quiet which I appreciated after driving all day. The room was exceptionally clean, with plenty of room for all of our luggage.
What I love about Residence Inns is the free breakfast. Considering it was the holiday weekend before Christmas, the hotel was packed and breakfast was no different. We went down about an hour into breakfast and it was jammed. I felt so bad because there was only one poor employee running the breakfast by herself and she had to do everything: bus tables, clean plates/utensils and then replace them, and replenish food. Thankfully the front desk employee (who was also AWESOME) jumped in to help her. They really did the best they could. My family of 5 was able to eat a great breakfast (eggs, sausage, biscuits, make your own waffles, cereal, yogurts, fresh fruit, bagels, toast, juices, coffee, tea).
The hotel itself is very nice: indoor pool, basketball court, gym, really nice entry with a fire place and seating area, business center, and a little mini-mart. They were decorated for Christmas with a beautiful tree right by the front desk. Really made it feel less like a hotel :)
We were so impressed that we canceled our reservation at another hotel and rebooked the same room for our return trip home. Will absolutely stay there again in the future!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether traveling for business or pleasure, let Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne help you relax and recharge. Experience our spacious suites with separate areas for sleeping, living and working, including a well-equipped kitchen featuring cook top stove, dishwasher and refrigerator. Enjoy a delicious hot breakfast each morning and take advantage of our wonderful amenities, including complimentary grocery shopping service and 24-hour pantry and laundry facilities. We're considered one of the finest hotels in Langhorne, PA, for a reason. We help you stay productive with complimentary high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the hotel. We have a individual study pods and comfortable library featuring computer, printer and fax services. Unwind in our indoor heated pool and spa, go for a workout in our fitness room or play a game at our outdoor Sports Court or billiards room. It's not a room, it's a Residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne Hotel Langhorne
- Residence Inn Langhorne
- Langhorne Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne PA - Bucks County