I've stayed at the residence inn for a month. The area is great, the rooms are clean and the staff goes out of its way to accommodate. Mondays, Tuesdays, and every other Wednesday they have a happy hour with appetizers. I have dietary restrictions and Carol and Ty have been amazing at making something for me if I was unable to eat any of the appetizers. I really appreciated it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether traveling for business or pleasure, let Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne help you relax and recharge. Experience our spacious suites with separate areas for sleeping, living and working, including a well-equipped kitchen featuring cook top stove, dishwasher and refrigerator. Enjoy a delicious hot breakfast each morning and take advantage of our wonderful amenities, including complimentary grocery shopping service and 24-hour pantry and laundry facilities. We're considered one of the finest hotels in Langhorne, PA, for a reason. We help you stay productive with complimentary high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the hotel. We have a individual study pods and comfortable library featuring computer, printer and fax services. Unwind in our indoor heated pool and spa, go for a workout in our fitness room or play a game at our outdoor Sports Court or billiards room. It's not a room, it's a Residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne Hotel Langhorne
- Residence Inn Langhorne
- Langhorne Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne PA - Bucks County