“Fast, fun, delicious”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 100 Restaurants in Langhorne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 28, 2013

To be expected, the place was quite busy for a Saturday night down the street from Sesame Place but the staff were quick and efficient getting us in and seated. The hostesses and serving staff were all very pleasant and the food was great.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Took my mother for a quick bite... nice variety on the menu, good specials and our waiter Drew was very attentive and helpful. Prices were very good as well.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Yesterday, I went with my husband for the first time to eat in at the Langhorne, TGIF. I ordered their Angus beef cheeseburger and my husband ordered their bruschetta chicken. Our meals were so tasty that we ordered the same meals a second time instead of dessert. We have never done this before. Yup, we thought the food quality was that good. Then, there was the service, which, in our case, was very good as well. Our server was Brendon. And, he was attentive and patient and he made drink recommendations.

The reason this rating isn't 5 stars is rather picky. For one, their fresh brewed iced tea was somewhat bland, but, then again, we are tea lovers. Two: their fries on the second go-round, were only lukewarm, and that Brendon quickly addressed after being told about the fries. And, the third thing, which I never mentioned because I didn't want to wait for another burger was that my second burger was slightly oversalted. But, that was my choice to eat my hamburger as it was, and the server had no way of knowing w/o me mentioning it..and, I didn't.

Any way, between their food quality and their quality of service, this place could easily be 5 stars.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I met a cousin I hadn't seen in over a year at this restaurant while in the area on a business trip. Our waitress was incredibly patient with us, as we talked and talked and completely forgot to look at the menu so we could order for about thirty minutes. The food was great. Loved my Jack Daniels chicken sandwich and the fried green beans. My only tiny, mild complaint is that we ran out of dipping sauce before we ran out of fried green beans. I would definitely go back. The restaurant was busy, but the sound seemed managed well, and we never had to shout across the table to hear each other. Also, the tables were spaced far enough apart to give some semblance of privacy. We forgot to tell the waitress to split the check, but she was more than happy to just put half the bill on one credit card and the other half on another.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

The bartenders tim and erica were very pleasant and helpful. Me and my wife recommend their blackberry long island and the pretzel appetizer!! Would def choose this bar staff over bonefish grill down the road