“Surprised”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Went there on Monday to celabrate our anniversary. No wait. Didn't have to wait long for drinks nor food. My husband couldn't finish his dish (baked combination seafood plate), so we took it home. I finished most of mine (grilled combination seafood plate). This is the first place where we were given so much seafood. Drinks were very good. Will visit again.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Server was slow. Soda came out with appetizers. Waited a while to place beverage order. Food is the same everywhere. You know what you're getting into when you eat here. Small shrimp, small lobster tails, sub-par taste and preparation for seafood, yet still kinda tasty (probably due to lack of choices of seafood places to visit)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have eaten here a couple of times and thought the meal was nothing special except for their cheddar biscuits. My dad gave us a gift card for our anniversary, so we of course went to this restaurant one more time. We were pleasantly surprised. I had the crab and seafood bake which also had medium size shrimp and small scallops with red bliss potatoes and corn on the cob. It was delicious! I also had a strawberry mojito. Finally a restaurant that can make a decent one. My husband had a seafood combo with lobster and very decent sized scallops. He thought his meal was very good. Guess we might go again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I went with my 5 yr old. My Shrimp & Scallops were very good. My son had the shrimp skewer but the shrimp was tail on and breaded which was not in my sons eating vocabulary but after I removed the offending bits he loved it. The staff were very friendly and put up with my talkative kid with no signs of impatience at all and one passing staff member even pulled out a lobster from the tank so he could touch it. We only go to Langhorne for Sesame Place but we will definitely go back to this Red Lobster if we are back in town.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We patronize this Red Lobster a few times per year. They recently completed a nice make over of the interior. The staff is generally friendly. As with most successful food chains; they are able to reproduce cookie cutter type meals with periodic temporary menu additions.