“creepy inside...like being in an airplane hangar...food's ok, but would go to the one in moorestown, nj instead, for...”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Langhorne
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 29, 2009

creepy inside...like being in an airplane hangar...food's ok, but would go to the one in moorestown, nj instead, for the atmosphere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 13, 2009

Good Brick Oven Pizza, good variety.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 20, 2008

Bertuccis of Langhorne is a wonderful place for lunch! I'm sure dinner is great, too, but lunch is my personal favorite. I almost always get the rosemary chicken panini. It's an excellent sandwich, presented on a plate warm and surrounded by spots of pesto sauce. It comes with a nice bowl of house salad ( Italian, of course) and warm rolls with dipping oil. All for $6.00!!!
I've also had the eggplant panini and the ravioli for lunch, all good also. They have the full menu available at this time in case you don't like the featured lunch suggestions.
Tried the desserts, too, tiramisu and cannolis fabulous. Waiter was very attentive and friendly. This is located very close to Sesame Place, I definitely recommend it to visitors to the area.

Reviewed May 22, 2008

My fiancee and I have dined there at least three times in the last couple of months and the food was good, service was friendly and there was not a long wait for the food.

I met the manager Cody and he was excellent and very nice.

Would dine again and would recommend this place.

1  Thank caquaro
Reviewed February 26, 2008

We used to eat here quite often.

But lately we have stopped going because the dishes and the silverware that they use in their dining room has been dirty. What they set out is dirty and what the servers hand you as a clean dish has been dirty.

Now, we'll stop in for a pizza to go. What a shame. It used to be a great place to eat.

Just Want To Say