“Perfect for Sesame Place”

SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
North Canton
“Perfect for Sesame Place”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel is perfect if you are going to Sesame Place, as it is literally right across the street from the park and there is a nice pathway leading from the front of the hotel to the park entrance (a 5 minute walk with a stroller in tow). The hotel is very new, so it's clean and in good condition. Very family friendly with a pool and pack-n-plays, microwaves, and a fridge in each room. The breakfast area in the morning is pure chaos, so don't plan on eating downstairs, but overall this is a great place for a family to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We (myself, wife and two year old) spent 5 nights here end of july.

The Good
- Clean
- Extremely close to sesame place
- Staff seemed nice and helpful (although there was a lack of staff at one point which lead to a long wait time and much frustration.
- Playroom for the little ones
- Nice lobby, ordered in and ate there a few times.

The Bad
- Breakfast chaos to beat the rush before closure (which is early IMHO). At least I was able to get a tray and bring breakfast to my room.
- Room bathroom is not child friendly.
- I personally don't like valet, but to each his own.
- Impossible to relax in the jacuzzi, kids everywhere even late. I think it should be adults only after a certain hour.

Overall nice stay but probably won't go back unless I find a good deal.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Paul M,
We appreciate your review. Guest feedback, both positive and negative, are taken seriously at the SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne. I'm sorry you did not completely enjoy your stay with us. I will review your concerns with my staff, and I hope that on your next visit to Sesame Place you will give us another opportunity to impress you.

John G.
Capon Bridge
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nicely appointed rooms, friendly helpful staff, very clean, great location. We stayed here 2 nights during our visit to Sesame Place and the hotel was actually the best part of the trip. The indoor pool is heated and it was wonderfully warm!! The kids enjoyed their pool time as much as they did their visit to Sesame Place. Located a short walk from the Sesame Place gate, so no need to pay for parking. The free breakfast was not 5 star cusine, but it saved us money from eating out and was sufficient. What I was most grateful for though? That a personal item I left behind was found and promptly shipped back to me. We live over 4 hours away and I was so upset when I got home and realized I left behind my pillow (I'm one of those people that must bring my own pillow from home!) I called the hotel to see if they could locate it and was notified it was being held in the front office for safe keeping. I was so relieved! It was shipped out to me the very next day. I had to cover the shipping cost, but that was fine by me, I was just happy to get my pillow returned to me.

Dear Tiffs2CentsOnTravels,
Thank you for your feedback and kind words about our staff. We are glad you chose the SpringHill Suites Langhorne for your accommodations while traveling to Sesame Place. We hope you visit us again soon!

Floral Park, New York
Reviewed October 14, 2013

If your looking for a new Hotel right at Sesame Place this is the place. The Hotel is located at the front of the Park. The staff couldn't be friendlier and the room was perfect. Large with a refrigerator, desk, couch and a big bathroom.

Oakville, Canada
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was really the best location to stay if you want to go to Sesame Place. It was less than a 5 min walk, so no need to pay for parking. Also, the hotel was extremely clean and comfortable and the size of the rooms were perfect for a family. The breakfast was so-so, but its similar to any free breakfast at any other hotel. They had a pool on the ground floor which we never used as we were constantly going back and forth to Sesame with the kids. Really a great place to stay and the staff were wonderful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Salandtal,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Langhorne. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for the beginning of a week long road trip. It is across the road from Sesame Street children's park.there are many local restaurants in this safe, quiet location. The staff was friendly and the rooms clean and spacious. The local mall is within walking distance. We will be back again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear 83BillB83,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about the SpringHill Suites Langhorne. We are glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms, as well as the attractions nearby. We can't wait to see you again.

PA
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here one night for a business/leisure trip. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was nice size and very clean. Free breakfast gave you a wide choice of foods to choose from. Property was close to everything we came for. Would recommend for business or families as it is next to sesame place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jolenetut,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that you had an excellent stay, and that our staff was successful in making your stay a memorable one. We hope you visit us again!

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA

Been to SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne? Share your experiences!