“Perfect, especially if you are visiting Sesame Place”

SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This hotel was the best hotel my family has used for a family vacation. We had a double queen suite, which had the following great features.

* Suite with great layout that separated sitting and sleeping areas.
* Fresh new look. The entire hotel seemed brand new.
* A pool and gym
* Huge walk-in closet, with a Pack'n'play.
* They had a 24/7 market with things like juice, milk, ice cream, chips.
* It was right across the street from Sesame Place. No need to pay for parking at the amusement park.
* Staff was great. They obviously deal with a ton of families with small kids.

Now, if I were there on business or by myself, I'd think twice before booking here on a day when Sesame place is open. You'll deal with a bunch of kids and frazzled parents! But if you are going to Sesame place, I can't imagine a better spot.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TonyDArlington_VA
LanghorneSHS_GM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Im glad that your family had a great experience at the hotel. We hope to see you on your next trip to the area.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed on Oct.5,2012.The location was right across the street from Sesame Place! The hotel was clean,bright,and comfortable.We had a King sized suite.It was not much larger than a normal hotel room,but the setup seemed to use the space more efficiently.Staff were very nice and helpful.When I asked them for a parking pass for my daughter,who was visiting but not staying at the hotel,one was supplied with no problem,saving her the 15 parking fee for sesame place.Breakfast was average,no surprises there(though covers for the coffee cups would be nice).Would go back if I was staying in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad that your family had an enjoyable visit to the hotel and Sesame.

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely the best value! Brand new hotel with mini pool spa and workout room. Rooms are very spacious with a partial divider that separates bed from "livingroom". Semi continental breakfast included. You can walk to Sesame place and not pay the outrageous 15$ parking! Very nice lobby seating area, my wife set up the baby monitor and we were able to sit down stairs in that area and enjoy a bottle of wine as the relentless Sesame tunes at the park are a little much! Excellent staff very courteous and helpful. Book in advance on marriot website and save 20$ per nite. We paid 99$ per nite as this hotel is new and With gvnt rate.

• Stayed: September 2012
LanghorneSHS_GM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for your review. We love it when our guest leave happy

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This hotel is brand new, the staff is super friendly, and it was across the street from Sesame Place. I am completely happy with our stay. Well, the continental breakfast wasn't the best I've ever had and it was so crowded that we had to go back to the room to eat but I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation! Our team loves this kind of feedback and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

After staying at the Sheraton across the street for our past visits to Sesame and always being dissappointed I looked for other options and found Springhill Suites. I will never stay anywhere else if I'm am back here! The room was amazing (405) - clean, modern and large and when we first got to our room there was a handwritten personalized note with complimentary Milano cookies and water. The staff asked if everything was to our liking every chance they could and were all so sweet and accommodating. Unlike from the Sheraton you can leave your car at the hotel and WALK to sesame from a dedicated path. I checked out the morning we went to the park and they had no problem with me leaving my car in their lot for the day which saved me from paying for parking at the park.
I have had some not so great hotel experience latel and this place was a breath of fresh air!!

Room Tip: We had a 2 queen suite (405) and it was perfect
1  Thank sikestacy

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy your time here. We hope to see you again this next season. Thank you!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

let me start with if you are doing Sesame Place then yes a fine place to stay...it is all familys with lil ones.. (very loud ). so lets say it is a seasonal hotel... when Sesame Place is closed maybe I would like it better...
when calling to make reservation, i thought i had the wrong number, it was just a Hello on the other end.. i asked if i was calling the hotel... she said "oh yeah this is it " upon our arrival...name of reservation was incorrect/room reserved was incorrect/my phone number was incorrect/ my comfirmation # was wrong....the only way they found my reservation was under my email.. other wise we wouldnt of had a room..
also i might of enjoyed it better if the desk girls had a brain larger than a bird.. (night time)
they needed adult supervision... clueless to anything... you would think a new hotel would have some upper management in the beging to train employees..
over all a poor expierence... with the staff...elevators insanely slow.. wait time of 6 mins.. not one person (staff) said hello or good morning to the guest...
the hotel itself is the same as all other Springhills.. same set up in lobby n rooms.. I didnt stay for breakfast... the noise level was painful...
I will be going back to the Sheraton (across the street) when our power goes out...
I do hope the professional level of other Springhills come to this one..
this is my first negative review... of any hotel... and it was difficult to write..

2  Thank travel3Pa

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience that you encountered during your stay. I can say that we have been spending more time with training our staff to make it a better experience. We do cater during the summer to many families that come to visit Sesame Place since we are located right beside the park. Concerning the elevator during opening we did open with only one elevator but this was corrected the following week and now have two elevators for quick access. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I can promise you that we are working to make this your number one choice when your come to the Langhorne area.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This was the last hotel we found during our lengthy search for a hotel near Sesame Place. To our surprise, it's literally across the road from Sesame. You can walk right across to the entrance. Even more exciting was the fact that the hotel opened two days prior to our check-in. The hotel was stylish and most importantly, sparkling clean!! My husband and I stayed for one night with our 3 year-old after a day at the park and were so happy. They provided breakfast as well. I will definitely return for our end-of-summer trip next year again!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Brooklynborn76

Thank you for your fantastic review! Im glad your family had a great time while you were here.

We hope to see you again next season!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA

Been to SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne? Share your experiences!