“Truly memorable experience”

Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Langhorne
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: NEW in 2017! Every weekend is full of Springtacular fun at Sesame Place® as Elmo wonders about new and exciting things! Join Elmo and his friends as they learn about magic, trains, pirates, storybooks and superheroes! Each weekend, from May 6 through June 18, Elmo will use his imagination and transform the park into a new adventure. Sing along with Choo-Choo Soul during train weekend, catch a new show, Elmo & the Bookaneers during Pirate Weekend, enjoy special character meet & greets, dines and more!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Orlando
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Truly memorable experience”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We just returned from a weekend trip to Sesame Place with our two year old. For us, it was worth every penny. She loved the shows, characters and rides. If your budget allows and you are visiting from far away I would really recommend two things that made our trip go so well 1) book a character dine. The character interaction is better than even a place like Disney 2) if you visit during a busy summer weekend to get Abby's Magic Queue to skip the lines. We went on a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and there is a BIG difference in crowds from Thursday vs Saturday. The top things our toddler enjoyed were the parade, a few rides, and of course seeing her favorite characters.

3 Thank ZannieP

Stevens Point
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A decent day of fun, but not a lot of reason to return”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My daughter (5 years old) had a lot of fun at Sesame Place, but I'm worried that the park has an extremely small range of ages that it appeals to, so our ability to return is pretty limited. For children who are much younger, many of the rides and water rides are just too big, too scary. My daughter wouldn't touch more than half the rides. In a few years, I would wager my daughter will be more willing to go on rides, but too old for the Sesame Street theme. In short, this was a solid day of fun, but not a ton of replay value.

1 Thank Mister_samsa
Altoona, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Park for 5 and Under”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This park is by far the best attraction for any children 5 and under, My two girls ( 4 and 1.5) were overwhelmed with the activities and fun, The shows are excellent, and the employees are are top notch. We have been here twice in two years, and I recommend all small children get the opportunity to come to the park. Parents and kids alike, it is great fun.

Freeport, New York
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“How much fun”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I loved that they had something there for all ages!! we did the meet and greet breakfast and loved it!! I will take my kids back there the parade is amazing

Visited July 2013
1 Thank melly m
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful Memories”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My 4 year old and 18-month old both had an amazing time this past weekend at Sesame Place. So glad we purchased the season passes. I noticed a lot of people complaining about the size of the park. Is the park smaller than say Disney? Yes but it is still a great park for young kids. We took our time and enjoyed our family time together. Between the make-shift beach, wet and dry rides, shows, character meet-and-greets or parade there was plenty to do over the three days we were there. Maybe these families do not know how to disconnect from technology and get down in the sand and build sand Elmo's. Great memories were made this past weekend. Thanks Sesame!!!

Visited May 2014