“Wonderful Memories”

Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Langhorne
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A Very Furry Christmas at Sesame Place® is a festive, family-friendly celebration with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street® friends. Beginning November 18th, the park is transformed into a one-of-a-kind Christmas wonderland with millions of twinkling lights and festive decorations all around. Sing along at three special Christmas shows and a spectacular music and light show at our giant 1-2-3 Christmas Tree. Take a train ride tour through the Twiddlebugs’ Gingerbread Cookie Factory on the Sesame Place Furry Express, and don’t miss the fantastic Neighborhood Street Party Christmas Parade with music and dance moves that will have everyone dancing along and joining in the fun. Don’t miss the chance to meet Lightning, the adorable reindeer from the movie Elmo Saves Christmas. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is spending the holiday season with us. The lovable reindeer along with his friends Clarice, Bumble, will be available for photos with guests in Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My 4 year old and 18-month old both had an amazing time this past weekend at Sesame Place. So glad we purchased the season passes. I noticed a lot of people complaining about the size of the park. Is the park smaller than say Disney? Yes but it is still a great park for young kids. We took our time and enjoyed our family time together. Between the make-shift beach, wet and dry rides, shows, character meet-and-greets or parade there was plenty to do over the three days we were there. Maybe these families do not know how to disconnect from technology and get down in the sand and build sand Elmo's. Great memories were made this past weekend. Thanks Sesame!!!

5  Thank Jeanine11720
Write a ReviewReviews (2,483)

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We visited Sesame Place on Friday, May 30th with two kids 4 and a half and 15 month old. Both kids had a lot of fun, but it's more geared toward 4 year old. I got a groupon deal and thought it was well worth it. I didn't think it was crowded, my 4 year old went on almost all dry rides and the lines were not long. We only had time to go on one wet attraction, wave pool and I thought it was great for little kids. Other wet rides looked great too and we would go on our next visit, I would definitely come back to this park. On their website it is recommended to do one wet rides day and one dry rides day and I agree it's a good recommendation. Staff was great too. We also saw two shows and a day parade which my kids loved. Definitely recommend visiting Sesame Place!

3  Thank YanaS
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Very expensive! Tickets are extremely expensive compare to the park size and amount of attractions.
I have 4 kids, in different ages and we finish the park in 2 hours.
The food was very expensive too!

6  Thank עינת ש
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had a package deal from Sesame place you stay at their suguested hotel and kids get into the park for free. My kids loved it. They loved seeing all of the characters. The parade was amazing. it was a bit chilly for the water park, but it was still loads of fun. If you go to Sesameplace.com and go on to specials you can get some great deals. the nice thing is if you get tickets for more than one day it can be used anyday during their season.

3  Thank Sharon F
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We visited Sesame Place on Memorial Day for my 3 year old's birthday. We are Super Grover Pass Members (includes admission to all Busch Gardens Theme parks across the country) and really enjoyed the benefits of the upgrade.

The Lazy River is a popular ride for our kids (3 and 9) and the Island Cabana offered us the benefit of no wait time for the Lazy River and a
Meet and Greet with the characters before the parade. Additionally Super Grover passes allow you to avoid long lines on several rides. The 30% pass member discount on food and merchandise is a huge benefit too!

Typically we go to the park on warm days during the week when it is a little less hectic. It is our version of a staycation and well worth getting a pass that covers parking. Kids 2-8 years old are the prime age to appreciate the shows, parade, and rides, although my 9 month old niece had a great time too!

Skip the holiday visits and stop by early during the middle of the week...you are sure to have a great time!

4  Thank 40Foodie2014