“Excellent”

Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This hotel is beautifully appointed, decorated. Great place to stay, elegant, great amount of space. Stayed for four days with two teen-agers, great location! Spacious and comfortable! This is located close to shopping malls, attractions, movies and restaurants!

Room Tip: We were lucky to have an upgraded suite, it had a complete kitchen, fully equiped, beautiful bathroo...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Lori S, Regional General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear newfun,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to your return next time you are in the area.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The General Manager (Joe) and Front Desk associate (Will) were very professional, courteous and knowledgeable about the area. I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. The hotel was very clean and my overall experience was great.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Lori S, Regional General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Dear Mike B,

Thank you for the wonderful comments and review! I am so pleased to hear that Joe and Wil took good care of you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when traveling to the area.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

One night visit on business and found this facility to be perfect for my needs. Clean, spacious rooms, easy access to the highway and many retail areas and restaurants, friendly service... Enjoyed my brief stay.
If I need to return, I'll likely stay here.

• Stayed: February 2013
Lori S, Regional General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear JenkinMA,
Thank you for your taking the time to review our hotel. We are fortunate with a great location and will look forward to your next visit!
Lori Simpson

Reviewed December 9, 2012

The hotel itself was OK. HVAC unit was somewhat loud and the TV was smaller than I've had at other Courtyards.

The bistro, on the other hand, needs improvement. It feels like it was added to the hotel, but without training the staff or equipping the restaurant. Service was very slow. Staff seemed like they didn't know how to use the coffee equipment.

I ordered breakfast to bring back up to my room -- tea, oatmeal and a scone (in case the oatmeal wasn't good). The oatmeal was placed in a container that had no lid and was covered with saran wrap. Eww. No explanation as to why it was like this. They asked if I wanted milk in my oatmeal, I said yes, and received a 1/2 pint container of milk. Odd -- I figured they'd put a splash of milk in it. The kicker was that my breakfast was placed in a laundry bag for me to carry up to my room. Again, eww. It just felt like the staff was unprepared and ill equipped.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Lori S, Regional General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear lilac11wine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your visit. Please accept my apologies for the challenges that you encountered in the Bistro with having your food packaged "to go". Our Bistro should always be equipped with proper packaging for handling to go orders and it appears that we definitely have an opportunity for training with some new staff members on how to handle these orders.
We thank you for your feedback and hope that you will gice us another chance when in the area again. Please reach out to me directly and we will be happy to make sure your breakfast is perfect next time.
Lori Simpson

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This hotel is as close to Sesame Place as the paid parking lot to Sesame Place is...can walk from the hotel lobby in five minutes. The hotel is clean and new. The breakfast was hearty with biscuits/gravy, yogurt, waffles, oatmeal and alot of starches...no eggs for protein or lean bacon. It is alittle hard to fall asleep at night as there are a ton of kids running around at night but then again, my three year old was making noise at 6am so I shouldn't complain. The pool is small but new and clean and the hotel employees are lovely. They provide a pass for hotel parking even for day of check out if you're headed to Sesame. I would recommend this hotel for the convenience, location, facilities and friendliness/professionalism of the staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for the positive comments!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Booked the hotel for $149 night via Priceline. Stayed over Sunday night for Sunday - Monday two day fun at Sesame Place. We were here last year and we love the convenient shuttle service to/from Sesame Place --- every 30 minutes. You don’t have to spend $15+ in parking. We arrived Sunday afternoon, immediately jumped on the shuttle till about 6PM, took the trip back to the hotel, checked-in and left for dinner. Came back from dinner and ran back on the shuttle to catch few more rides and the parade at park’s closing at 8:30. Plenty of shuttle running after 8:30 (ie more than 1 every 30 minutes).

Our room was on the 5th floor -- right next to the elevator and across the vending/ice machine, but noise was minimal. The room is clean, refrigerator and TV working. That’s all I am looking for in a hotel for one night -- this is NO LUXURY HOTEL.

One negative feedback I have is how messy the lobby and the sitting area were. Few times, we sat around the couch area, and we would always find finished/unfinished drinks, scrap of food lying around and I just didn’t find that to be welcoming or clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Lori S, Regional General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear NY GreenTea,
Thank you for your comments and we really get excited to see return guests that come back each summer to enjoy Sesame. We love to be part of family traditions and see familiar faces.
I have shared your comment with our team reagrding the lobby cleanliness. It is a definite area of focus and promise you that we will work harder to make this area impeccably clean.
We hope to see you again next season!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, new and relatively unabused furnishings. Can't complain for the most part, the room was what you would expect from a 2.5-3 star hotel (I.e. Nothing really fancy). The lobby area looked quite exquisite, with a lot of seating throughout and a neat, interactive info panel down from the entrance. The location felt a bit odd, like it was tucked away behind some strip mall in an industrial zone. However, the area is basically a suburb and you wouldn't expect to want to walk around that place either way. Came out to about $120/night for the stay w/ breakfast for two, not bad but not a bargain either.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear mklist,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay. It sounds like you had a positive experience with our staff and enjoyed our property.
Thank you!
Lori

Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley

Been to Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne? Share your experiences!