“Great for biking and picnics.”
Review of Core Creek Park

Core Creek Park
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Langhorne
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We love Core Creek for biking and enjoying the outdoors. It's a really great park for reading and picnics, also!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

It was very quiet, great place to take a stroll without a lot of kids running around. It is also very safe.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

There is so much to do with the lake, boating, canoeing, picnic areas. But our FAVORITE part is the Dog Park. It is kept clean and nice. It is split in to 2 areas for big dogs and little dogs. We can't even say the name anymore because my dogs know it and run around the house crazy!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Took my mom here on mother's day last year, she loved it. Also use to go fishing here a lot, when I was a kid.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My family has been going here for about 6 years, shortly after moving to the area. My sons like to take sandwiches, preferably from Leonardo's in Feasterville on Bustleton Pike, rent a boat and paddle around, or fish from the side opposite the boat rentals. There are tennis courts and a few trails, on the boat rental side they are paved, opposite some are not paved. Baseball fields on that side, so sometimes you might come and it could look busy, but turns out the fishing spots (license needed) or trails are not. One of my friends rented a pavilion area to have her daughter's birthday one year, and it was quite pleasant and clean. It is the type of park that is meant to be used, and not mainly for wildlife and wildlife viewing, although you may get lucky! There is a dog park, which I have never used for my dog, as I just walk him on the leash there, but it does have an application and fairly low priced yearly user fees. They also have tennis lessons for a fee at their location.

2  Thank jenjimlef