“Overall it was Good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The good was good and the overall atmosphere was that of an upscale restaurant. Wait staff is a little pushy always trying to "guide" you to the more pricey dishes. Our waiter was a pretentious snot who received a less then 20% tip. To sum it up the food is excellent, but be prepared for the wait staff to push towards, higher priced selections.

1  Thank Chuck T

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is the 1st time we tried this restaurant as we were visiting Sesame Place with another family. Everything was fantastic, from the reservation setup, the service and the food. We couldn't have been happier and really enjoyed the meal here at Bonefish Grill. We wished there was one near our town in Long Island. The Bang Bang Shrimp was recommended by our hotel shuttle driver and he was right on. We also had (2) 2-year olds with us and it was no problem as this is a very family friendly place and if you have slightly noisey kids, they will likely blend into the ambient background sounds. The manager came and ensure our food was perfect and our waitress was always checking on us. I haven't been this excited to go back to a restaurant in a long, long time. If your looking for a great place for dinner and really enjoy good food, try this place. You won't regret it. Our cost for per couple + kids meal was about $110.00 including tip (we ordered 2 apps, 1 kids meal, 1 soup, no drinks and 2 fish entrees).

1  Thank Steven D
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I am so glad that there is a Bonefish Grill in our area now. I have dined here ten times, and each time is excellent. The seafood is always very good.
The service is always fantastic.
The restaurant is nicely decorated.
There is plenty of parking.
The Bonefish Grill gets busy, soi there might be a wait.

1  Thank BAHuston3
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Since it was raining and cookouts were not possible we decided to use our gift certificate and go to Bonefish Grill. It was excellent. I had a Pomegranite Martini that was very good, We had the bacon wrapped scallops for a shared appetizer. I had a special that was steak and Lobster. It was a sirloin but it melted in my mouth. We also had a nice dessert. All was fantasitc and no wait. The service was also great. I would go again and I highly recommend.

1  Thank dianne24
Reviewed August 24, 2012

It was a Friday night and we had to wait about 25 minutes. Bonefish Grill was very crowded and loud close to the bar; but a nice restaurant. The waiter was very nice but I am sad to say I do not remember his name. I was surprised to see how small the menu was but to start the lobster bisque-Awesome. If i did not care how many calories were in it I truly believe I would have just sat there slurping soup in August all night. Ok then I ordered the crabcakes that were broiled -not fried (I can not do fried food, stomach issues otherwise). They were really yummy crabcakes that were soft and the dipping sauce was a little to spicy for me but I could see howe some would really like that flavor. The next awesome food/ flavor was the succotash. This was down right perfect. Honestly, I ate the succotash before the crabacakes. My son loved the bang bang tacos (I think that was the name); he would not even share. I thought I raised hime better than that;). Anyway the food was superior!! I would reccomend. My suggestion in evening make reservation and if this is a first date or some one talks real low- Sit really close to your friend or away from the bar.