“Good Food-Nice dining experience”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Langhorne
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Food-Nice dining experience”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

It was a Friday night and we had to wait about 25 minutes. Bonefish Grill was very crowded and loud close to the bar; but a nice restaurant. The waiter was very nice but I am sad to say I do not remember his name. I was surprised to see how small the menu was but to start the lobster bisque-Awesome. If i did not care how many calories were in it I truly believe I would have just sat there slurping soup in August all night. Ok then I ordered the crabcakes that were broiled -not fried (I can not do fried food, stomach issues otherwise). They were really yummy crabcakes that were soft and the dipping sauce was a little to spicy for me but I could see howe some would really like that flavor. The next awesome food/ flavor was the succotash. This was down right perfect. Honestly, I ate the succotash before the crabacakes. My son loved the bang bang tacos (I think that was the name); he would not even share. I thought I raised hime better than that;). Anyway the food was superior!! I would reccomend. My suggestion in evening make reservation and if this is a first date or some one talks real low- Sit really close to your friend or away from the bar.

• Visited August 2012

Boca Raton, Florida
“Better than Expected!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Had a late dinner at the Bonefish Grill and was pleasantly surprised! It was an hour before closing and our waitress Amy treated us like we were her first customers- we were never rushed. The Ahi Tuna was to die for and the grilled scallops and shrimp were fresh and delish!... we also had the calamari and the crab and corn chowder which were equally good.... the Martinis are a must!!!(very creative if you're into rum,vodka and special liqueurs)... will definitely be returning... prob for the special Sunday brunch menu??

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Weddingwoman
“Dissapointed not. Happy I am.”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Started with the famous bang bang shrimp app. Wonderful as usual (& consistent across 4 locs. visited). This particular app, wonderful as it is, is very filling. Drinks were apple martinis (2) and draft beers (2). Entree (mine) was fish tacos, fresh and light, 2 tacos and a side of house potato chips. This was a perfect portion after the heavy appetizer. Other guest had pecen crusted trout that ws well liked. Finished with a slice of key line pie that was lumpy and actually had a whole seed in it. Whoops.

Overall satisfying. Bill was $70 and felt a good value for the quality and quantity, oh and the service was fine.

1 Thank bn_trav
“Will come back!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Our first time at this place and it did not disappoint. The food was good and the price was reasonable. If given the chance will definitely go back

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great new addition to the area!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The Bonefish Grill has wonderful service, food/drinks, and atmosphere! The service is fast so you might want to hang out around the bar area with a drink to start. Their "bang bang shrimp" seems to be a favorite of most customers. Wednesdays are "bang bang Wednesdays" and their famous appetizer is on special for $5. This Bonefish location seems to bring a great deal of families, couples, and singles going out with friends. It will continue to be a hit.

• Visited May 2012