“Birthday Dinner”

Langhorne Hotel
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Langhorne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have always heard great things about this restaurant and for as much as my husband and I eat out, I have not been able to get him to try this place. Since it was my birthday I was able to pick anywhere I wanted. It was awesome. It was the day after a major holiday so we were able to be seated with no problems. The menu was huge and everything was delicious. They even give you a free pasta appetizers. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Maureen K

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The Langhorne Hotel is an historical building in the center of the town of Langhorne PA. Standing for a couple of centuries the atmosphere is charming, with a feel you have just entered a time warp into the 19th century. The dining rooms are small but cozy, but the menu selection is top-notch with feel-good dinners and lunches, large portions, reasonable prices, and a free pasta appetizer to boot! This is a popular place for the locals, so you better get there early to get a table--and a parking space. Many of the locals hangout at the old-time bar at the front of the building.

1  Thank Judy H
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We love coming to the Langhorne Hotel because you can count on delicious food. It is great to have the charm of historic Langhorne present in the atmosphere at the hotel. The staff is very friendly and efficient. We have been coming here for years and the quality of the food has remained excellent.
There is a separated bar area accessible from the restaurant or from it's own entrance.
The Langhorne Hotel is family owned and operated. It is nice to have a unique -not chain food restaurant as a quality place to eat in our community.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I live close by and am here alot. I have always liked anything I have gotten here. My favorite area to dine is in the area off the bar, it is old and historic and in the winter it is very cozy. The restaraunt is owned by a family who really cares about their work. Service is always good and friendly. The salads are always fresh. I especially love any chicken or fish...franciase, really lemony and flavorful. The lobster bisque is rediculously yummy! ....and they still give you a complementary pasta appetitzer and rolls.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Whether in the bar area or the dinning room; this is a great place for food.
Not fancy but the food is vwery well made with variety for any or all.