Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
$67
$209
$160
$149
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
$127
$117
BestWestern.com
$58
Red Roof
All reviewsfront desk clerkstayed at the holiday innsesame placefree breakfastnew managementbooked this hotelwalk barefootqueen roomshuttle busanother guestsmall kidsroom was spotlesssesame streetmy sonstayed one nighttheme parkdriver
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Easy access yet quiet / no traffic noise to speak of. Lots of shops, restaurants, etc close. Clean and quiet with no issues. Typical Hi Ex which I am fond of when traveling... not too much nor too little. Sesame Place is next door, mall just around the corner, Philly just down the road.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I'm a priority club elite member and travel frequently. The staff is very nice but the facility needs MAJOR updating. It's more on the lines of a Redroof Inn with inside front doors. Again staff is very nice but you can clearly see ownership is neglecting this property on the inside.

• Stayed: October 2012
Leigh S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Powerpackperk,

Thank you for your rewiew for the Holiday In Express. The Staff at the Holiday Inn takes great pride in the work that they do and I am glad you were able to experience that.

I am sorry that the hotel did not live up to your expectations in regards to the building. We are always working towards improving our hotel and I hope you are able to see the changes on your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your visit. Please accept my apologies for the challenges that you encountered during your visit.
We thank you for your feedback and hope that you will gice us another chance when in the area again.

All my best,
Leigh Schiano

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Very nice, helpful staff. Hotel is clean but needs to be updated and some refurbishing done really badly. The beds are extremely hard and uncomfortable. Would not stay at this hotel again because it is far too expensive and isn't worth the price.

Stayed: December 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Shery B,

Thank you for providing us with a very considerate review and for staying with us. I am glad you mentioned our friendly hotel staff and our clean hotel. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and we strive to provide competitive rates within the area. I apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort you experienced due to the uncomfortable bed and condition of the hotel. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Once again thank you for bringing this to our attention, as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Hope to see you soon.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed two nights in October for weekend at Sesame Place. So nice to be located right around the corner from the park and plenty of dining and shopping spots also nearby for great convenience. I expected the hotel to be clean, updated, and staff corteous - all were. Fav parts about the hotel were the fact that there was a tall dorm-style fridge and microwave in the room (didn't expect that and came in very handy for us). Also that the breakfast was robust for a complimentary meal - hot eggs and sausage, make your own pancakes, to-die-for-cinnabons. Also loved that there were fresh apples always plentiful in the lobby (my girls loved that) and hershey kisses by the business desk (girls loved that too). After we got home I realized we left some clothing items in the drawer. Front desk grabbed them for me and packaged them up to mail to my home (on my dime, but I guess I deserve that). Felt very good about selecting this hotel and would recommend. (Oh, and the only downsides I can think of were that the elevator was slow as I had read in reviews but since we were there in October and not peak season it didn't bother us. And the walls seemed to be on the thinner side as we had a rather loud family next to us one night and we could hear them while we were trying to fall asleep. And lastly, the room smelled a little musty upon entry but we ran the air and opened the window and it was fine or we just got used to it. Wasn't a biggie.).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stayed with my husband, and 2 daughters (4 & 16 months). We were barely here more than 12 hours since we were just staying the night for Sesame Place. Its location could not have been better. Literally 2 minutes from Sesame Place. It was mostly clean and well appointed but our friends that were staying in the next room had tiny little ants on the floor. My daughter was crawling all over the floor and her knees were black from the carpet. I understand they don't shampoo the carpets often but every once in a while might help. It was kinda gross. We did not utilize the free breakfast but I peeked in and it looked pretty decent. The bathroom was good. Plenty of towels, toiletries, and a sink outside the room which was perfect for us. Fridge and microwave were useful also--especially with a baby that still drinks milk. Speaking of milk, we asked the front desk where we could get milk and he gave us an entire half gallon to share between us and our friends--we stayed at a hotel in Ocean City and they sent my husband 3 blocks to 7-11. I was pleased with this hotel for a short Sesame stay and would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family