“Best Deal for the money!”

Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Langhorne
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Amazing FREE Breakfast, FREE shuttle to Sesame place( saves you $10 in parking Fees) The drivers were so nice. Going there she gave my children two rubber duckies and coming back at 3:30pm on a 100 degree day, she had FREE cold waters ready for us in the shuttle! Room was very spacious and pool was super clean with towels and plenty of seating area. I cant say enough good things about this place. I can't wait to go back! Anything you need they can accomadate you-(we forgot toothpaste and they gave us some) There are not many places that you get anything for free anymore without a huge price tag attached! Everyone was so welcoming and helpful as well. Thanks for the great experience! I have traveled all over the world and have stayed in many five star resorts and this place was right up there with class and location!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lovegap5
Leigh S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear Lovegap5,

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express in Langhorne. I am so glad you had such a terrific stay and I thank you for sharing your experience. Our staff is always ready to lend a helping hand and make sure that you and your family has everything that you need to enjoy your stay! I am glad you were able to experience that first hand! They all take a great deal of pride in what they do every day to make sure that all of our guests have a world class experience! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Langhorne! Once again, thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express!

All my best,
Leigh

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed at this hotel with a 2.5 year old for one night only (we originally booked two nights) and we could not be happier with our stay. The location of the hotel is great, it is just off the road and is very close to Sesame Place. The hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly. The room was spacious, clean and had everything you need such as iron, ironing board, fridge, microwave (they even offer complimentary toiletries if you forgot things such as toothbrush, toothpaste and such). They also provide free breakfast which is the standard breakfast including, muffins, sausages and scrambled eggs. Check-in and check-out were super fast and easy. You do not hear noises from other rooms that much, very very little, but you can hear people outside talking if you have your windows open. If it bothers you a lot, then you can close the window and you won't hear anything especially if you have the air conditioning on, but the people are not being loud just talking and that's it, so it was not a big problem. The reason we did not stay the second night is because we did not care for Sesame Place and it was not what we expected. When we checked out at 5:15 pm, we were not charged for the second night which was extremely nice of the hotel to do. If anyone is going to that area, I would strongly recommend this hotel as it had everything you need and nothing you did not need.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Irochka111
Reviewed June 11, 2012

we stayed here for a soccer tournament. When we walked in, it was humid and seemed not to have air-conditioning in the lobby. I asked, as it was really hot outside, just to be sure the hotel did indeed have AC. The front desk staff was very nice. The lobby was humble, a little shabby looking, the floor was scuffed up and shabby. Our room was ok, but again looked old and shabby. The bathroom floor looked like it had years of wear, with built up scum in the corners and a stained tub. The couch looked old and shabby and I felt uncomfortable sitting on it so we sat on the bed. On the good side, the staff was very friendly and nice and helpful. We stay in hotels all over the northeast, with all our travel for sports. And for 122/night we usually get much nicer and much more updated. If this were 79/night, I would have felt fine about the condition of the hotel. But for 122, much more should be offered.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Dear zilwal,

Thank you for your review regarding your experience. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class service to all of our guests and we are glad our staff was able to deliver the best guest experience during your stay. I apologize our hotel condition fell short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and rest assured, these will be used to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Arrived very late in the night after travel troubles. Check in was flawless and the nite manager was super friendly. I think he could tell I was tired and he went out of his way to make sure things went smoothly.

The hotel was very convenient for the purpose of my trip.

Very clean and well maintained, although the bathroom was a bit small and starting to show some wear and tear since the last remodel.

Breakfast was as you would expect for any similar hotel. They did have an interesting pancake machine I'd never seen before, but I didn't attempt to use it.

For anyone on business in the area, I'd highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Good hotel, friendly staff, room needs more electrical outlets. Specifically someplace to plug in a cell phone near the bed, without having to move furniture and unplug the alarm clock or lamp. Room was clean. Mattress seemed old, not uncomfortable, but not the really nice ones some Holiday Inn Express's have now.

Room Tip: When you pull into the hotel, it almost looks like you should enter the hotel on that side. You coul...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Stayed overnight for soccer tournament. Room was good sized and clean but had a slight odor - probably a disinfectant. You got used to it but it was a little off putting at first .Personally, the mattress was too firm for our taste but overall the room was fine. Complimentary breakfast was one of the best we have ever had. Teenage son wants the pancake machine for home! Front desk was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ticoalra
Leigh S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Dear Ticoalra,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our Holiday Inn Express. I am so glad you and your family were able to enjoy our spectacular breakfast. I LOVE our pancake maker too!!
Our team works very hard to make sure you enjoy your stay! We have a great deal of pride in what we do and I am glad you were able to see that first hand.
I do apologize for the disinfectant smell; however we want to make sure that our rooms are clean and fresh for every guest. With our recent renovations, it is important for us to maintain the cleanliness and standards you expect and deserve of a Holiday Inn Express.
We hope you have a chance to come back to our hotel again soon and look forward to your next visit!
All my best,
Leigh Schiano
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Perfectly decent, clean, neat, etc. - just what you'd expect at this level. Perfect for when you just need "a place to stay" - not looking for any frills. Very good value, friendly staff, etc. Breakfast was very good - the kids would say it was GREAT! Make-your-own pancake machine was the Bomb as far as they were concerned! Everything you could want. I'd definitely stay here again in the same situation.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank John R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langhorne
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown

Been to Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne? Share your experiences!