“Best and most consistant pizza in the area.”
Review of Brother's Pizza

Brother's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Langhorne
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: area code 215-757-1057
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Best and most consistant pizza in the area.”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I only go there(15 years) for Pizza take out and steaks. Its always crowded and very good pizza.

• Visited November 2011

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“For the Burbs, this Pizza is Great”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I am always on the lookout for good pizza. My definition of good involves fine ingredients, subtle sauce, excellent cheese...subtle simplicity rather than show-off over the top stuff. I am neither a thin-crust nor thick crust guy. As long as the crust is good and holds up, I don't care about the millimeters.And above all, the pizza must not be oily. Its usually tough to find a good place in the suburbs, but Brothers in Ardmore passes all of those tests. It may not be like eating at John's in New York or Marra's in Philly, but it more than gets the job done. Brothers also sells good sandwiches. Much of it is take-out but there is a dining room. Its a BYOB if you dine in and the waitresses are congenial and efficient. Ask for Sal, one of the owners, just to say Hi. he's a good guy and he has been around for a long time.

• Visited October 2011
5 Thank TommyBoy94
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Great little Pizza Palce”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I had no idea this place was even there till a friend told me about it, tucked away in the corner of a small shopping center. Great pizza with good service.

• Visited July 2011
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Brother's has great food, best pizza in the area by far!!!

• Visited June 2011
Bristol, CT
“Great homemade pizza!”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I found this restaurant when planning a trip to Sesame Place. We always try to eat at local establishments as much as possible. The location was a few minutes from our hotel in Langhorne in a strip mall. Lots of locals were in and out getting pizza to go, but we chose to eat there.

I had a small side salad with balsamic dressing, which was standard nothing really special. We ordered a small cheese pizza for our kids and a mushroom and meatball for us. The cheese was great, the sauce was thin, but really worked with the thin crust pizza without overwhelming it, and they surely do NOT skimp on the toppings. The meatballs were flattened, I know some people are weirded out by that, but they tasted delicious.

Overall in the area for dining choices for a family, I would definitely recommend Brother's Pizza. They don't have a liquor license, FYI.

Visited June 2011