“Guest Services above and beyond...”

Lancaster Host Resort and Conference Center
Ranked #33 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster
Pennsylvania
“Guest Services above and beyond...”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I cant say enough good things about the staff at the Host. Anything we needed was addressed immediately. They even got us a softer mattress for our bed.
We want to thank Raquel, Brenda, Andrew, Kevin, Christian, and Harry and all the others that may our stay a comfortable one. You guys are awesome!
The hotel is in a great location. Plenty of parking. They have a beautiful pool and the food in the restaurant in fantastic. Also, they are pet friendly.
The only negative thing I could say is the rooms could use a facelift. However, they are very clean and housekeeping was superb!
So, as we were there for work,we on our way back to check in again.

Room Tip: Ask for closer to the lobby. Its a large building.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank roadwarriorgirl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are OLD, TV is analog old box, towels like cheese cloth. Limited service hotels are much nicer (hampton, comfort, la quinta) and more updated. Walls are paler thin. Paint is peeling in bathroom. Wall paper peeling in room. Not sure how this could be called a Resort. Maybe just Conference Center. Extremely misleading.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank David K
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had an enjoyable time staying at this hotel. I had a very smooth check in. I had my young son along with me and the girl at the front desk went out of her way to talk to him and make him feel comfortable, I believe her name was Jasmine. Jasmine told me her name and said if there was any problems or if I needed anything to feel free to call the front desk, she really made me feel at home while I was several hundred miles away. The rooms are a little outdated but that would not keep me from returning. my son and I will definitely be returning next year. (My son says he hopes Jasmine is there so he can tell her about next years basketball season)

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank urstar28
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Church family convention
Spent 2 nights with a group over 160 people for Church family convention took around 60 rooms.
It was one of the best , the staff are very friendly , Food was very delicious , rates are reasonable ... I am the coordinator for the event and I got a lot of peoplr feedbacks that thry. loved the place and they recommend to be back for following years .
Thank you so much lancaster Host resort Staff for your hard work and your pleasant hospitality .

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Maggie-Mikhail
Wilmington
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed at the hotel to attend a conference May 20, 21, & 22 2013.. My room was comfortable and the atmosphere was nice. The hotel has two swimming pools (one in door and one out outside). But what really impressed me was the politeness of the front desk staff. I was checked in without any problems by one staff member, and throughout my stay (with interaction with different hotel staff members), the kindness and politeness continued. I would certainly attend another conference at this hotel. Two thumps up to you and your wonderful front desk employees.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Damian V
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 31, 2013

After interviewing several places for our wedding reception over a year ago, we ended up going with Raquel Sanchez and the Lancaster Host- and I am SO GLAD we did! Everything far exceeded our expectations and my husband and I had the time of our lives! Raquel was extremely helpful through the entire planning process and I was SO impressed with the attentiveness of the staff that helped us throughout the night. The food was excellent. Raquel ensured everything was set up to our wishes- even when there was a slight mix-up with the centerpieces and our florist, Raquel caught it and fixed it without a hitch.
Addionally, the Mother's Day Brunch is a MUST DO for a special treat for Mom!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Audrey G
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Recently, my family was interested in having a family reunion in the Lancaster area. After reviewing several sites we finally decided on working with Michelle at the Host. We couldn't have made a better decision. Michelle (Sales Department) was extremely helpful and professional in providing us with lodging, restaurants(Shady Maple) and entertainment. A
bonus was several rounds of golf enjoyed by everyone with fantastic views of the Lancaster countryside.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family