All reviews dutch apple renaissance faire room was clean breakfast buffet water pressure great place to stay visit lancaster loxley lamar dunkin supermarket sink attractions thermostat pennsylvania microwave
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Mattress was shaped like a bowl. It was quite uncomfortable leaving us with very sore backs after a lousy night's rest. Would also mention lack of well sound-proofed hallway walls but hotel is apparently going to work on them shortly. We suggest they spend their money on better quality bedding vs updated hallways. A restful sleep is what they should be striving to provide their customers.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank dlcra
Melissa H, Public Relations Manager at Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are in the process of renovating all of our hallways and guest rooms to improve our customer's experience. We have shared your feedback with our staff and are addressing it appropriately.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel was perfect for our visit to Lancaster and the Amish countryside.
We requested a quiet room and were given a lovely room at the far end of the block overlooking the pool. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed and pillows really comfy.
We stayed four nights - but wish we could have stayed longer. It was a really enjoyable place to be.

Room tip: Ask to be away from Loxleys.
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jacqui K
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. In the evening when we arrived they had delicious soup and coffee on the buffet. Restaurant had great food. Seating was inside and outside. Rooms were clean. What was so kind of the hotel and restaurant management was that I lost my husband's phone. I did not realize it until I came home. He had died 6 years ago and it was very sentimental to me. When I called they responded immediately. Looked in places I may have left it and they found it!! A few days later I received it in the mail!! I will definitely be back again!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Evelyn D
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the service with a smile attitude of the staff. The room was clean and the towels thick and soft. I don't know if they offer internet, but the TV was modern with plenty of channels. The room was affordable but there was not a free breakfast. I asked for a quiet room and got it. The attached restaurant was excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank lottalira
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed her about three weeks ago for 3 nights. My husband and I and our children age 17 and 10. I chose this hotel because it had queen size beds which seem to be in short supply around the Lancaster area. Hotel was nice but hard to find the lobby entrance. Room was nicely furnished, beds were comfortable, but the bathroom was teeny-tiny. The pool was nice and totally empty so my kids had it all to themselves. But it was COLD!! Granted it was not really hot while we were there and the kids didn't mind at all so I was content to just dip my feet. We enjoyed our meal at Loxley's and my daughter LOVED that part of our bill was going to charity.

1  Thank JRZ_Chickieboo