All reviewsdutch applegreat packageroom was cleanwater pressureoutdoor pooldunkinsupermarketsinkpennsylvaniamicrowave
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during a volleyball tournament for my daughter. I wasn't impressed with the lobby, the place seemed dead, but of course we were there in April before the golf season began. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had dinner at the bar downstairs which was okay. We ran into several groups there for a golf trip, and they seemed to like the course. The place just seemed impersonal, but again it could be due to the time of the year we were there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank shelley d
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hotel itself was very nice and clean. The problem was our room was #301 right next to the outside bar. They had a DJ on both Friday and Saturday night. The music was so loud we could not sleep due to the vibration and thumping it caused. The DJ played until 2:00 am. Friday night was not quite as bad because the DJ was on the first floor of the bar. We could still hear it ,but Saturday it was ridiculous. The DJ was set up so close to our room it sounded like he was in the room. .I did complain and they gave me breakfast vouchers but truthfully they should have refunded some of the room cost, it was beyond terrible. I could not believe they did not tell people about this problem prior to putting them in this room. They should not use these rooms during the summer months on the weekends when they are having DJ's. I know this greatly affected my opinion of the place!

Room Tip: Do not choose a room close to the bar on a weekend.
1  Thank 423Mel301
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My friend found this hotel on the internet. Good rate and clean room. Our room was on the 3rd floor right next to Loxleys bar. There was a DJ both nights (Friday & Saturday) at the bar it was SO LOUD and we were not able to get to sleep till after 2am both nights. We left it go the first night but the second night was unbearable. We complained to the front desk and was told they only had rooms with one double bed. This did not suit are needs so we had to stay put.We deserved a refund but only got free vouchers for breakfast that wasn't worth the $9.95. This WASN;T a quiet and relaxing stay. Couldn't wait to get home for a peaceful night's slept. Would not recomend This hotel.

Room Tip: Get as far away as you can from the bar !!!
1  Thank cole k
Reviewed August 8, 2013

the sex going on next door!

I found this place on a road trip. It was a bit hard to find as it is immediately off the expressway and behind Loxley's. When I checked in, the guy behind the desk hardly looked up at me. The internet speed was slow in the room (I was on the 3rd floor). The room was nice for the price but the walls are a tad thin:I heard the couple next door go at it- TWICE. Good thing they were quickies.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank ChicagoGoingGlobal
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My friends and I got a deal on Groupon to stay at this hotel. I was slightly worried with some of the reviews given but it was great. I honestly have no complaints. We ate breakfast at Loxleys which is a part of the hotel and the buffet was very large with a lot of food to choose from. Rooms were clean and comfortable and service was friendly. Close to local attractions, right next door to the dutch theater. I would recommend staying here!

2  Thank AmberU60