All reviewsdutch appleattached restaurantgreat packageroom was cleanwater pressureoutdoor poolloxleysupermarketsinkcollegepennsylvaniamicrowave
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My friends and I got a deal on Groupon to stay at this hotel. I was slightly worried with some of the reviews given but it was great. I honestly have no complaints. We ate breakfast at Loxleys which is a part of the hotel and the buffet was very large with a lot of food to choose from. Rooms were clean and comfortable and service was friendly. Close to local attractions, right next door to the dutch theater. I would recommend staying here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank AmberU60
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The Heritage Hotel is truly a real gem. Family consisting of 6 adults, a 6-1/2 year old and 11 week newborn spent the weekend in the Lancaster area going to Dutch Wonderland and Strasburg Train. We had booked a room at a closer hotel, but changed our mind when I found the Heritage Hotel on Trip Advisor after reading the great reviews, and boy, am I glad I did. Each family saved roughly $65.00 per night, per room. Even though the hotel is roughly 11 miles away from Dutch Wonderland, the savings, the excellent decor of the rooms and super comfortable beds was well worth it, not to mention the great staff. Because we only live roughly 3 hours away, we will be going back to the Lancaster area and the Heritage Hotel will be out hotel of choice...hands down. If going to the Lancaster area and you don't mind a 10 minute drive, I highly recommend the Heritage Hotel, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Poppy1955
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Check in was friendly, checked us in early. Room was clean and nice view. Only small complaint wifi for ipad was not very good. Would book again. Booked with hotel.com and got a great deal.
Beds were very comfortable and had flat screen television and HBO.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MAGICEJS
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is an older but well-kept property that is a little far out (about 20 to 25 minutes) from the outlets, Sight and Sound, Kitchen Kettle Village, etc.but adjacent to Dutch Apple and closer to Hershey than many other Lancaster hotels. It was clean and quiet and had nice linens and comfortable beds. The staff are very friendly and the attached restaurant is very convenient. Plenty of parking and our breakfast buffet was included! My grandson is already asking to go back next summer and stay even longer! By more modern standards, our room was a little small and the bathroom tiny but adequate. I would definitely stay here again. Be sure to check out the koi pond in front of the restaurant!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the rear parking lot at the far end of the hotel (farthest from the bar/restaurant) are quieter and there is a back entrance that is close to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank NJDels
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great for the price. Room was clean, staff were friendly, and the attached restaurant was great. This is a bit of a drive from downtown but still very convenient. If you've got young kids they'd probably enjoy the pool also. We were excited to see that our bathroom had a whirlpool tub, then disappointed to find out it was non-functioning. Furniture is banged up a bit, and the place could use some updating but overall, a comfortable and very clean stay for a great price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank MissSeaweed
Melissa H, Public Relations Manager at Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We will be renovating the guest rooms in the near future and hope that you will join us again once the renovations are complete!