All reviewsdutch appleattached restaurantgreat packageroom was cleanwater pressureoutdoor poolloxleysupermarketsinkcollegepennsylvaniamicrowave
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The hotel is old and only some of the rooms have been renovated. Ours was not- hard mattresses, flat pillows. There was a large number of unsupervised 12 year old boys from a soccer tournament (June 22-23) running up and down our floor yelling and slamming doors. My bed was less than sanitary- there was a blood stain on the duvet. When leaving the hotel for dinner we complained about the noise and the stain and were told it would be handled immediately. The duvet was never changed. When we checked out, I reminded them about the blood stain and they said they checked the room and didn't see it. No apology was offered. If you want sanitary conditions and a quiet atmosphere, stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: If you must stay here check to see that there is not a mob of sports tournament participants scheduled to be there when you are.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank swpAol_com
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience we us. We are truly sorry to hear about your visit and we will use your feedback to improve our operation to prevent this from occurring in the future. We have brought this issue to the attention of our housekeeping manager and front desk manager for their review. We would like to talk to you more about your experience – Please call us at (717) 755-0123 and ask to speak with our Director of Facilities or Director of Marketing. If you reach voicemail please leave a message with your contact info and they will respond to you promptly. Again, we apologize for your experience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Fine, clean rooms. We were placed next to an exit door and drop-off portico on the second floor and it was very noisy all night. After a short night's sleep, housekeeping showed up impatiently at 8 am banging on the door to clean the room. Asking about checkout time, we were informed that checkout was at 11 am. Then why was housekeeping waking me up at 8!? Upon calling the receptionist, the untrained attendant had no viable reply. At checkout there were other guests complaining about the same issue. The assistant manager, Patty, told them that this was the hotel policy and the only way for housekeeping to know when a guest has checked out. Sounds like a poor protocol to me! Especially when other hotels all over the world accomplish the task of housekeeping without unecessarily harassing their guests. And at the very least, they are apologetic versus patronizing when told that they should just put a door hanger on their door next time. Poor customer service and unprofessional management. Thankfully, I don't have to visit PA very often.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Kifaru-Kidogo
Joshua_Gallant, Manager at Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Although it is our policy to have housekeeping check our departures, 8am is early for them to begin knocking on doors. I will bring the issue to the attention of our housekeeping manager for her review. Thank you for your feedback. It is our goal to provide each guest with a positive remarkable experience and I apologize for the situation that occurred.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for a soccer tournament and was disappointed. The breakfast was okay but cost $10 for a buffet. I was afraid to ride in the elevator because they were so old. Also upset about the staff's placid reaction to the fire alarm being pulled at 2am.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Meg A
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Stayed at this hotel with a group on May 15, 2012. Judging from the outside I thought we were in for a let down. To my surprise the rooms were remodeled and up to date.The bathrooms were beautiful with plenty of washcloths and towels. The furniture was new and the beds comfortable. New flat screen tv with lots of channels.The room was very clean.The breakfast buffet was plentiful and very good.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Claytonandrew
Reviewed March 30, 2012

My husand and I stayed here for 2 nights and must say it was great. The rooms were very clean and the staff was great. The housekeeper that cleaned our room the next day did a very good job. The should have names on the enevelope so the guest would know who the hskp. was. I would stay here again sorta alittle ways from the OUTLET Stores, but once you find your way it is easy after that.

Room Tip: Room was quiet and very clean.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family