“A good meal”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 594 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College Avenue
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Overall a good meal. We stopped in on a Thursday evening and the place was packed. I had the Red Chile Rubbed Flat Iron Steak and it was good. I asked for medium rare and that's what I got. If I ordered it again, I would ask for slightly less seasoning. Also ordered a Saison beer that was decent too. Our waiter was great. He teased our kids about conveniently having room for dessert even though they didn't finish their meals.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Was invited by another couple to dinner at Iron Hill last week. This was my 2nd experience here and though I did not review the 1st experience I would have also rated it Excellent, and that was over 3 years earlier to my reccolection. Everything we ate and drank from the flat iron steak to the Raspberry beer to the apple crisp were above par and priced right. The waiter was superb, I apologize for not remembering his name, and I am anxiously awaiting a return trip. The proble lies in there are so many great places to dine in Lancaster it is tough to re-visit a place when there are so many still to be conquered. Tough problem to have!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We have eaten at other Iron Hill Brewery locations so didn't hesitate to stop here. Great friendly service from the hostesses, wait staff and management. Food was very good and presented well. Yes it is a little pricey for modern pub fare but well worth it. From burgers to entrees to pizza they do it all well not to mention their amazing beers.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

The food and service were very good. We didn't eat anything fancy but two adults and two kids (9 and 6) left feeling very satisfied. The nachos had plenty of toppings without turning into a soggy mess, the burgers were juicy, the salad was fresh and well-constructed, and the crab cake sandwich was delicious. The house brewed beers really hit the spot after a day of sightseeing.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We ate here after touring Franklin and Marshall. We had asparagus tempura, nachos, filet, and fisherman's stew. The food and service were outstanding. Looking forward to eating here on our next visit.