“Continues to serve a great meal”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 591 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College Avenue
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I stumbled upon this place a few years ago and loved it. We returned during another visit to Lancaster and the food and service continue to impress. The menu is extensive with something for everyone, including our 3 boys, and while it has some staples it also has a large variety of not your everyday fare. Loved the cheesesteak egg rolls! And of course, a wide selection of beers for any palate. Reminiscent of some of the great restaurants from home (DC). Surprising find in Lancaster.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had a group of 8 of us in town for work and someone chose the Iron Hill Brewery for our dinner. We had reservations and were actually seated a few minutes earlier than planned.

The menu is huge. Several people were intrigued by and ordered the Jaegermeister Schnitzel - not even knowing what it was (hoping it was dipped in Jaegermeister booze, but alas...). They all said they thought it was pretty tasty. My neighbor had the sea scallops and thought they were great. I had a crab cake sandwich and it was also quite good. No one had a meal that they didn't rate pretty highly.

I also sampled the Pig Iron Porter and the Vienna Red Lager. Both good, but the Porter was better than the Red. Others tried a couple of the other micro brews and everyone gave good ratings.

Overall, they handled our group with ease and everyone liked the food and grog. No complaints.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I used to live in Lancaster a few decades ago and would have loved a place like this back then! We stopped in for a few drinks and appetizers and were pleasantly surprised at the number of choices for small plates, appetizers, etc. My husband enjoyed a stout beer and we shared several small plates- all were exceptional. The beet goat cheese salad and mushroom soup were the highlights! When we are back in town will certainly stop by again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was my first time going. It was in the early evening on the weekend so not super busy yet, so we were seated very quickly, the staff were very helpful and friendly, our orders came quick, and the food was good. Really there weren't any complaints from me. Lots of options on the menu, and if you enjoy beer, there are many options (I personally do not care for it, but my hubby enjoyed his choice.) Probably won't return very often just due to the fact that it's pricier than I care to pay for, except on the rare occasion, but it was a nice date place to go.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you're a beer fan, this is the place for you. There is a nice selection of various beer styles, most of which are available as a sampler. The food is quite tasty, as well.