“Love this place.”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 588 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College Avenue
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great food, friendly servers and reasonable prices. I dined alone and was treated very well and made very comfortable

1  Thank Ilene S

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Try the house brewed root beer. Family friendly with a great menu. Steak is wonderful so is roasted beet and goat cheese salad.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Popular spot near the college. It was hopping on a Friday night: luckily we had booked and our table was waiting despite a line of people who hadn’t booked. Quite noisy but we had a booth and the sound levels didn't bother us too much.

Extensive and interesting menu. We shared the asparagus tempura as a starter. It was quite nice with a couple of dipping sauces but the after taste suggested that they might have been cooked in old oil. My Brewski burger at $11.95 was great and good value: good burger, fries, pickle and coleslaw and I enjoyed the Swiss cheese that I had opted for. My wife quite enjoyed her chicken Caesar but found the dressing a little on the bland side.

My beer, the house lager, was wonderful – I would have sworn it was draft Peroni, one of my favourite European beers. My wife’s chardonnay was fine but the measures seemed small which made the $9+ per glass quite expensive.

Great place.

1  Thank El_Timon
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is my team's third year in the USTA Sectionals Tennis Tournament.This year, we WON! We are on our way to the National Tournament! Iron Hill, which we visited on our last two trips, was the perfect place to enjoy our victory. Our reserved table was ready on time...service was great...food and drink were excellent. We sampled a variety of beers before settling on our favorites. Our menu choices also varied and all were great. The portions are large, but we were hungry after playing our tennis matches. Try the "Batch 500" beer...a winner. All in all, it was the icing on a very sweet victory and wonderful weekend.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Good food, large portions. Friendly staff, good service. It was great that they had a Gluten free menu also.