“Meh”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 629 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College Avenue
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I had heard wonderful things about the Iron Hill Brewery and made it out there for a friend's birthday dinner. The beer was fairly good, and the food was what you'd expect for the price. The service was not the greatest. The waitress took our drink orders and took 20 minutes to come back. Food orders took almost an hour to arrive. I don't know if it's because we were a large party, but the restaurant was not overly busy. When the food did come, it was warm but not hot.

I'll probably go back there to give it a second chance, but it's not on the top of my list.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Good craft beer and decent bar food along with very good service. It is a nice to drop in for a sample of their various beers and a snack also a very nice lunch experience. Never ordered dinner. You can order samplers of their various featured beers. A very good way to decide what you’d like to consume during your stay.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I've eaten here several times now and have never been dissapointed. The eggroll sampler is to die for and worth every evil calorie! Along with over 10 home brewed (and ever changing ) drafts, they also have a pretty nice wine menu. The service has always been great. ( I think they get the best of the best from F&M college located right next door. I suggest making an open table reservation if you go on a weekend. There's always a crowd!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

The food has been good on all visits. Service is most often perfunctory. The setting is convenient and pleasant. I prefer it for lunch.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

This restaurant was very nice and the food was great! Service was very good also. We received our food fast too and we had 11 in our party.