“Great service at the bar”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Order Online
Ranked #40 of 671 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Friday night and looking for a good meal. I like to sit at the bar and relax and have a good time talking to the bartender’s. Got a good glass of wine and looked at the menu. Brad and John were at the bar tonight and they are very good. I had the chicken marsala and it was absolutely fabulous with the mushrooms and broccoli on the side. Thanks Brad and John for making tonight a very easy and enjoyable evening.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 26, 2019

On a very busy night, my dinner was delayed due to mix up with servers which resulted in my dinner being served to a later arriving patron. Upon realizing the mistake and prior to any complaint from myself, the manager stopped by, explained what happened and made it right. When served shortly after, the food was excellent. Mistakes happen and management at this restaurant seem to know how to handle these type of situations.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

We went on a Thursday evening. The parking lot was packed, but there was room at Carrabba’s. Great food, excellent wait staff, nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019

This was our second "Wine Dinner" at Carrabbas. It's our second, because our first was that outstanding. Had this been our first visit, we would less likely visit again. The price ($40/person) is affordable. The wines (especially the Tuscan served with the entree) were very good. The food was disappointing, when compared with our previous dining. It was adequate, average for a chain restaurant. The two exceptions were the broccoli and the cannolis. The broccoli was overdone. The florets were "cooked" off the stem, leaving a soft stem with little texture and taste. The cannoli was the star, however. It was a reward for eating that broccoli. It was delicious.

So, to review: the first course was okay. The shrimp and scallops were dry. The pasta course was tasty. The chicken was a little overcooked, and the broccoli was too well done. Dessert was outstanding. After eating all four courses, average seems a fair evaluation to me.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2018

This Carrabba's Italian Grill always has good food and we usually go on Monday's for the three $12.99 specials which are offered only on Mondays. Today we arrived around 2:30 PM and did not see the Monday $12.99 specials. The server said it is only provided after 4 PM. The TV ad did not mention that time restriction so it was a misleading ad. However there were a few lunch specials - I selected the pasta SPECIAL but it wasn't special as I was charged the regular price. That's the 2nd misleading ad. Otherwise I would give 5 stars.

Date of visit: December 2018