“Typically Good Meal.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #38 of 567 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Fayetteville, New York
“Typically Good Meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We eat at Carrabba's at home all the time, so there was nothing unexpected here. Good meal at a fair price with acceptable service.

Visited July 2012

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“bland”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

First time at carrabba's and I found my pasta to be bland. The appetizers were great though. I would give it another try.

Visited July 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“The Messaluna is so good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

90% of the time when I eat here, i get the Messaluna. I LOVE it. This place is nice whether you're on a date, with the family, or with a group of friends. However, it is a chain, so if you're looking for a nice mom and pop restaurant, this is not it. If you eat here, you MUST try the messaluna at least once. If you're wondering what messaluna is, it's kind of like ravioli in a half moon shape with a variety of fillings. Overall, I give this place a 4 because the food is good and the service is usually up to par.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Sara D
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“One of my favorite places!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Believe me when I say I go to this restaurant no less than once a month minimum. I love the food! You get a very delicious loaf of sliced hot bread to dip in olive oil with a mix of seasonings. A favorite appetizer is the fried calamari - don't turn up your nose too quickly it is really quite good. The breading is seasoned well and is cooked perfectly and is served with a tomato based dipping sauce. Every single entree I have ordered has been so good and I can't even begin to try and recommend something but I doubt you will be disappointed. I will make note that on a recent visit the person I came with ordered fish and when he started to eat it he noticed it was uncooked in the center and our waitress handled the situation perfectly. He got an entire meal cooked over to his liking and a free dessert for any inconvience. I recommend taking advantage of the survery if you get a receipt with one because you get a free app and there is no limitations so you can get the trio valued at around 14 dollars. We've also had dessert there which is good too. You really can't go wrong here, unless you don't like italian! Give this place a try - and I aplogize in advance because you'll probably be hooked!

• Visited May 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Love Carrabba's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

We were happy to discover a Carrabba's in Lancaster. The food, as usual, was excellent and the selection abundant for vegetarians. I had the Penne Franco (mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and kalamata olives in garlic and oil with ricotta salata cheese) and found it very tasty. Service was fine and the noise level wasn't bad. Carrabba's would do well to advertise itself better in the area. We had a hard time finding it and the couple locals we asked didn't know it existed. It's closer to the mall, not the more touristy area with all the hotels (Lincoln Highway).

• Visited June 2012