“Very Good Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kingdom Buffet
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We used to visit this buffet about once a month. They have very good food, I think better than average. I am sorry to see them get written up in the local newspaper for having poor food safety practices. I agree with Cindy... we won't be going back until they get a better inspection review. Rating is poor only because of food inspection. I would rate it very good after a better inspection.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

For the last several years, this place has had food and safety issues. When they first opened they were never written up.....Don't know what's happening there, but new people took over a few months ago and they are being written up for poor food safety practices just about every month.....Won't be going back until they get a good inspection review......Used to love this place.....

1  Thank CindyMercer
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nothing special about this place. We had only a short time for lunch & thought to try out the place. It was not crowded like the other Chinese buffet in town but a whole lot quieter because it is not located on the tourist strip. The selections were laid out in a familiar fashion. Some of the selections were warm, others were cold & still others were mediocre. The only selections that I could say were good was the salmon, the chicken on a stick and the stuffed clams. I would recommend this place only if your expectations are not too high. You'll find a lot of food to choose from but there are better choices available in town.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Our family stayed for a few days in Lancaster over the December holiday in 2009.

We took a horse and buggy ride on Dec 25 and asked the driver what restaurants were open. His eyes lit up and he highly recommended Kingdom Buffet saying they had other food besides Chinese such as roast beef, turkey, and crab legs. He then went on to say that he hoped his friend would call asking what his plans were for dinner and he was going to suggest they go there. Too funny.

Anyway, we went and loved it. The food was tasty and well maintained. I loved the seafood spaghetti. I believe they do keep the food trays a bit shallow intentionally in order to keep the food fresh. I observed this at least with the seafood spaghetti because when I went back for seconds, another shallow pan had just been put in place. The service was fast and friendly as well.

We went back for dinner the next night, and they remembered us which was nice.

We decided to make the trip back this Dec. 25. It is a nice ride and the food was memorable.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've lived in the area my whole life and a friend of mine told me to go here, so me and the girl tried it out. WE WERE THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED! A little more expensive than your low quality Chinese buffet but it is WELL WORTH IT! They had a large selection of freshly rolled sushi that was delicious and moved fast so it was always fresh. All of the food on the buffet was really good, the place was busy, and we were there mid week in the afternoon. (so thats a good sign) Definitely recommend to anybody and can't wait to go again!