“Comfort Food”

Ranked #28 of 669 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Just a few steps from the newly built Marriott Hotel & Convention Center, you'll find Annie Bailey's Traditional Irish Pub & Restaurant. It is Lancaster's only authentic irish pub and one of the favorite dining destinations in the county. Annie Bailey's is a pub for all ages and has become a staple in downtown Lancaster. We have created an atmosphere that you can meet here for Happy Hour with your co-workers and also bring your family in for dinner on a Saturday evening or Brunch on a Sunday afternoon. The menu offers the traditional Irish Fare as well some modern American cuisine. Our extensive beer selection has earned awards in the county and you'll find some great whiskeys on our shelves. The Pub is modeled in the Victorian Dublin style, which complements the Victorian-era building built in 1890 in which it is housed. This Lancaster landmark was previously occupied by the famous men's clothing store of Sayers, Scheid & Sweeton. The pub was constructed in Carrick on Suir, Co. Waterford and then shipped to Lancaster where it was assembled.
Reviewed March 27, 2019

We were staying in the Marriott just next door so we walked right over.
The interior is just like a Pub in Ireland.
The server brought a bottle of cold water and some rolls to start us off, the water was served in a Jamisons Whiskey bottle.
My Wife had hot tea as well as the House Salmon Dish, I had a very good Lemonade as well as the Fried Chicken & Bisquits over mashed potato along with cole slaw. My wife enjoyed her salmon, my chicken was moist and delicious, the chicken was so tender that you could cut it with a fork.
It was a great meal with great service.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

Visited on a recent Thursday night. Conversation was great, but I thought the food was less so. Also, surprisingly loud for a Thursday, making it a challenge to hear all that was said.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Even though it was a day early, had a great celebration. Even had step dancers for entertainment. Food was delicious and hot. Great service even though it was packed.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I've been working with Angela and the crew at Annie Bailey's Irish Pub (AB) remotely to put together a rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding. I live in Williamsburg VA and have never visited Lancaster before. In my research I found AB by luck. And awesome luck it was!!!

Angela and the team gave us a great menu to work with for the event and they were very accommodating for special dietary restrictions for a couple of our guests. They early planning was easy-sneasy!

Last night we had the dinner and the execution by the Annie Bailey's team couldn't have been more flawless!!! Our dedicated server, Sam(antha) was a true professional - a rockstar!!! She worked through our group of 35 or so folks with smiles, grace, and efficiency. She made every single person feel at-home, relaxed and well cared for

The appetizer were amazing, the entrees were killer!! I personally had the crabcakes and they were some of the best I have ever had. Guests had the choice of cheesecake or a chocolate cake for dessert and both were amazing.

I highly recommend Annie Bailey's for any event! They know how to do thing right!!

2  Thank TommyT942
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Went Saturday evening for my husband's birthday. Was Joined by two other couples, our dearest friends. Drinks were perfect, food was delicious, wait staff very friendly and attentive with the perfect ambiance. Would highly recommend!